Chariot as someone's feelings for you?

Karmacharm

My interpretations of this card would simply be that this person has strong feelings for you, and they are trying to hold onto them without getting carried away by them.

But my question is, how does the person feel about you? Is it love? Friendship? Dare I say... Hatred? I sure hope it's not the latter... ):

What else could be added to this?

What could the negatives be? Maybe this person has a temper towards you?

tarotmka

- They respect you and hold you in high regard
- They sense they can control you

ArchAngelMeshi

Yeah this one is a bit loaded. Either you are a long term (and very focused) goal for them, or they are "rushing past you" in pursuit of their own goals. (From my experience its the latter, but surrounding cards are a factor)

Karmacharm

Yeah this one is a bit loaded. Either you are a long term (and very focused) goal for them, or they are "rushing past you" in pursuit of their own goals. (From my experience its the latter, but surrounding cards are a factor)

The surrounding cards were positive but I won't post them due to the fact that would be against the rules. =P

lua

I would generally agree with archangelmeshi. The chariot often means someone pursuing their own interests. I often think of them moving very fast away from you. This is not a card of togetherness.

However, if this person is in a relationship with you already. Then look towards cancerian qualities to answer the question.

BeyondtheVeil

I think it most definitely would depend on the surrounding cards as positive or negative.

I personally feel like the Chariot is someone who has control over THEIR emotions and actions. They aren't overly emotional or cold. They know what they want and where they are going.

So, for feelings for someone.. I would say they definitely have it under control and aren't getting carried away. They know where they want the relationship to go and that is where they are going with it.

The surrounding cards will tell you if it is 'with' you or away from you.

HTHs,
BeyondtheVeil

upawell

I'm in agreement with everyone who said it depends on surrounding cards. The Chariot is action and direction, but that's vague. The surrounding cards will help to elucidate the tone of The Chariot's strong energy. So when reading for someone's feelings, The Chariot only suggests that the feelings or expression is initiating and strong. I know it's related to Cancer but I often get a more Aries vibe from it, a fellow cardinal sign.

Padma

The Chariot as feelings - they have divided sympathies; they feel whole-heartedly for you, but can also feel the other way - whole-heartedly against...; they are objective, and yet could turn either way, for or against...they see the good and bad in you both, but are still willing to make a dash for it (towards you). Or, you are their dream-goal!

Could also be seen as rushing in to a relationship far too quickly.

All depends on flanking cards.

ETA it also makes me think of a person who needs to win at all costs.

BeyondtheVeil

upawell

I often get a more Aries vibe from it, a fellow cardinal sign.

That is interesting that you said that because I, too, get the sense that it is an Aries vibe. The strong, know what you are doing, go for it action just screams ARIES to me. :) I have to admit that it isn't an overwhelming vibe in all my readings, but I definitely have felt that lately. Just talking/err.. typing it makes me think of it also. :D

Brightest Blessings!:heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Cordis Foxx

Seems like a strange card to have in that type of position.
From the most optimistic stand point, it might be that the person feels as though you're a good person to shoot forward with; that you would be a good combo(directly referencing the horses).
On the other hand, it could mean that they perceive you as a little too focused, either on them or on your own personal goals (probably not likely if you're asking about your relationship with this person).
Context is everything :/