Children without pregnancy dream

SapphireGypsy

I want to put this dream to as many people as possible....I could REALLY use some help on this one!

I was in this house and my father was on the other side of the room, all of the sudden there was a
cardboard box with a 2year old child in it, this was meant to be MY child....and it was understood
it wasn't my first child, but there was no pregnancy, they were never babies....it was like the
evidence that I was having a child was that the child already in his toddler years just appears, and
that was what had happened with the other one as well, both boys, one 4 and one 2 both had blond
hair and the older one had big brown eyes and the younger one blue eyes. The older one's name was Brock and in the dream I decided the younger one was named Decklin. My father was all excited
that he had grandchildren, my Mom seemed a little unsettled that I had ANOTHER child, It wasn't
strange to anyone that there was no pregnancy or that they were never babies.
I picked up the new little boy ( who was wearing blue fottie jammies with lambs on them...THAT was very vivid)
and I said "you look more like your mommy (I also have blue eyes) than like your daddy, Brock looks like daddy and when I said that it was understood
that the father of my children in this dream was an ex-boyfriend....like my DREAM self already knew that but it was when I said that that the real me realized it. And then I woke up...this is an ex that I am not really on speaking terms with at the moment but also someone that most friends and family say they "know" we are meant to be together and will be again someday....the feeling of the dream itself was not creepy at all, it was a very peaceful and "in love" feeling actually but when I woke up I was really unsettled and restless and couldn't go back to sleep....like I felt I had just gotten a glimps of something important and I have NO idea what. as I said I could REALLY use some help with this one!!

Thanks so much
Shea

MercyMe

Something important in you is coming out in the open as a result of your relationship with the ex.

These children are, I think, aspects of you. Pieces of you. The first one "looked more like daddy." The dream could be saying that when you were with your ex, you reflected more HIM than YOU. You became more his reflection, maybe what he wanted to see. Now that you are away from the relationship, the "baby" that most reflects YOU is coming out of the box.

Your mother's distress over you having another baby probably means she is worried about you, about the changes she's seeing in you, afraid for you. Moms do that.

Your father seems more encouraging. Do you tend to feel more supported and/or accepted by your father when you let your true self show? Because I don't think your mother is unsupportive, just that she knows the burdens of being a woman in this world and she worries about you in that way.

Am I even close?

SapphireGypsy

that could be close...who knows, I certainly don't thats why I asked for some help :) as far as My mom's reaction I think Knows that SOMEDAY he and I will get it together, but she ALSO doesn't want it to happen too early because we both ( he especially, has a lot of growing up to do) that is sort of the feeling I got form her in the dream....too much too soon. My dad is not necessarily more supportive as he is clueless LOL!! not in a bad way but it would be more like my dad to not see too much to soon and just see " oh boy grandchildren!!" ya know?

Its interesting what you said about the reflections of him vs. me....thats definitely a possibility. PM me if you want to talk more about it

Thanks SO much though!!
Shea