Attack Predictions

Rogan

Going out on a limb here, guys...
After reading a number of posts in Divination about "feeling something ominous"..."Knots in the stomach"..."feeling on edge"..."sensing something not right" etc etc etc - I sat down and had a little "session"
Yeah - I agree, if felt like there were messages to recieve - It STILL feels like there are people banging on my door wanting to get through.
Sessions like this for me don't happen often - The take a lot of energy out of me, and it's hard to cleanse myself afterwards - A lot of breathing, a long time alone, meditating, the lot - I connect with the source as best I can, with my guide there with me, and I see what comes through.
I used Tarot to tune in, also.

Here's what I came up with - I wanna see what people think - I wanna see if anyone has recieved anything else like this.

An attack - On a very well known, very coorporate, very influential business - The attack is going to be led by a woman, and totally obliterate the business itself, sending it into a tail-spin, and cause a lot of problems (like a ripple effect) globally. Behind the woman leading the attack is a man, very rich. I saw him dressed in black. She was working for him, and even if we get the woman, the man will still be in charge (cut the head off the beast, another head will grow in its place) He will take lead over the next attack after her.

It goes without saying that the war on terrorism still rages.

That being said, I think something is on the verge of happening.
Confirming this, I got "The World - Knight of Wands - The Knight of Pentacles - Justice - The Emperor" - To confirm futher my feelings, I drew a card to "take me further into The Emperor" - And drew the Devil, which was immediately place across him. To confirm The World, I drew The Tower, which was immediately placed over it. I didn't feel good about it. This was towards the end of my session - And I couldn't go any further. Next time, maybe...

Thoughts, anyone?

Rogan.

Phoenix Rising

Hi Rogan
i remember reading this thread one week ago. And i heard that some type of terrorist attack hit London yesterday. I wonder if this is what you were picking up on.

Ms K

Well, as for me, Wednesday, I was fairly ill, a nasty stomach virus that left me drained after 24 hours of misery.

So, I got up, watched the news, and saw that London had been awarded the 2012 Olympic Games. As soon as I heard the announcement, I thought, "There's a terrorist attack coming in London." However, I thought it would be closer to time for the Games.

I went to sleep, and dreamed about absolute chaos. People screaming, crying, bleeding, talk of explosions, and all of it in British accents. I woke myself up gasping from two dreams like that.

The later it got, the more anxious I felt (I'm in the States). So, I was piddling around the Internet late last night/early this morning (Wednesday to Thursday), and saw the first reports of explosions in the Tube.

I KNEW. I just KNEW that's what I'd been dreading all day long.

However, I can still feel a very ominous presence. There's more coming. I don't know if there will be another attack in London, or if it will be a different European city, or if Southern California (where I live) is gearing up for an earthquake yet again. But, I don't think it's the earthquake, it's too ominous for that.

So, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a corporate attack. Of course, I'm wondering, if there isn't big change coming in America's government as well. I had a flash that there was change coming, and I asked my deck to give me a clarifier card, shuffled, and pulled Death. Big change. So, I decided to ask again, reshuffled, and pulled Death. So, I decided to order the cards, reshuffle, and ask again. Pulled Death. Big change is coming Stateside in the government. Don't know what it will be, but it's coming. And to me, that I pulled Death indicates the ending of one government and the beginning of another, or one administration leaves and another takes over.

But, I think that it ain't over yet. And I think that the attacks in London have more to do with the G8 Summit than the Olympics. Especially since they were timed at rush hour, with most emergency services at Gleneagles for security at G8.

I'm scared to death that what we'll see next is an assassination attempt on either President Bush or Prime Minister Blair. I hope to whatever Higher Power you espouse I'm wrong.

Phoenix Rising

Well you two are both very intune to global events. Do you see it as a "Curse"? one day, you maybe able to forewarn someone and then that will be a "blessing"
I'm actually surprised there hasn't been an assasination attempt on Bush already. I think someone has predicted that. It may have been an numerologist-Dusty Bunker, according to the 20 year cycle. There have been assasinations on American presidents when they were elected on a 20 year cycle. Not every 20 years, but on every election that was on a 20 year cycle. Bush was supposedly on a 20 year cycle in 2000, so he may have escaped that fate.

Chubby Mummy

All I remember saying to my son before I put him to bed on wednesday nght (and I didnt know myself why I said this), "come on sweet you need to get to bed early tonight because its gonna be a big day tomorrow"...he said, "why mummy, am I going lunch club?" I said, "well, no, we have nothing planned tomorrow", he said,"well what day is it tomorow and what is happening?", i said, "tomorrow is thursday and something big is happening...thats why you need to go bed early tonight"... then I thought to myself, why did i just say that???(dont i just tell him ill take him mcdonalds tomorrow if hes good???)
I know its silly, but this little simple conversation i had with my son echoed in my head the morning after...

One of my close friends, however was traumatised by horrific nightmares for 3-4 days leading up to the attacks, and I remember her telling me one of the dreams, that involved people dressed in black and dead bodies being carried away in dozens... I told her before this not to take these dreams too seriously that sometimes the mind plays tricks on us while were sleeping...Little did i know what was to follow though...

xxx
cm

Rogan

Yeah... Im still kinda waiting for more to happen. It doesn't feel like it's over yet.

huredriel

I have to say I agree, feels more like a taster, than a real thing (without meaning offense to anyone caught in this obviously - could have been a whole lot worse).

Silverkitten

I tremble to say that I agree with huredriel. I hope that I'm wrong, but something deep within me tells me that this is just the precursor to something :(

Moongold

Edited at the request of Moderator

I don't believe that people need to feel anxiety about these kinds of predictions. And I don't believe that Rogan's prediction was a precursor to anything. As he described it, it's a long way away from actually happened....and it is so general that it could apply to anything.

If we expect chaos, it will happen. There is chaos, suffering, war, terrorism in the world everyday, and there always has been. We may not have experienced it so often in the west as other countries have because in some ways we have been protected.

If we buy into this atmosphere of fear and apprehension we are subscribing to the pretensions of those whose own beliefs and ideologies are served by encouraging fear and darkness. Please don't do it.

Edited to add:

Sorry if I sould a little abrupt but I remember a filmed interview with Carl Jung made a long time ago where he encouraged us to use faith, intelligence and love to reinforce the goodness that exists rather than the negativity.

I know from my own experience it is sometimes easier to tap into the darkness than the light. I know we need to be aware of both but it seems to be harder for us to imagine, see and predict good than evil.

fyreflye

Moongold said:
I don't believe this. And I don't believe that Rogan's prediction was a precursor to anything. As he described it, it's a long way away from actually happened....and it is so general that it could apply to anything at all.

Thanks for bringing some sense to this discussion, Moongold. Indeed all the "premonitions" offered here are far too vague to be considered evidence of anything other than personal anxieties.

More to the point of a category like "Divination:" Can anyone here name a single astrologer, tarot card reader or professional "psychic" who went on record in print or in any other public medium before the event predicting an attack on the London public transportation system and specifying a reasonably narrow time period that would include yesterday/today? Even one? Probably the same number who predicted 9/11.