christmas goodies exchange

Eco74

Still IS amazing..

Such surprises from all over the world.. Such well thought out gifts.. Such excitement and such joy..

Thankyou Sunshineluvr for putting it together and matching us all up.
It has certainly cast a sparkle of christmas that would not have been there otherwise..

I think it's fair to say at this point that AT:ers give reeeeally great gifts. :D :thumbsup:

rash212

I'm behaving like a brat:)

Ok sweet Sunshineluvr, dont tell me from where my parcel is coming but atleast tell me when it got posted, thats if it has been posted:D!!!
Gimme the joy of the countdown days:)....!!!!!

hehehe just kidding:)

love
rash

wisteria

My small gift had begun its journey...

ocho8s

Eco74 said:
Reporting another very wide and happy smile due to a package having reached its destination.

A package from Mexico no less, from our wonderful Ocho8s.

Firstly, a lovely card, which felt more like a letter.
A lot of thought went into it all and it made me feel all warm inside.
Not liking it. Loving it!! :love:

The box is absolutely amazing.. A cigar-box with an image of the lovers on it. Gold details and the artstyle is so fluid and light.. Fabulously painted, absolutely beautiful and it really had me aaahing. Not ooohing, my jaw was somewhat too dropped for that sound. *s*
And then the nativityset.. A genuine mexican nativityset with wonderful colors. We have nativitysets here aswell but these figures blew me away with their colors.. Also, I've never had a set of my own since I never found one I liked.
This will be a recurring christmasdecoration for sure and I'll be setting them up on a shelf in our livingroom tonight, or possibly in the window..
The earrings are wonderful aswell, and I'm wearing them already. Definitely will again at christmas (clothes to match the color of the pearls used) and will proudly announce where I got them from when asked. :D
And then, the oils.. Love the idea of spoiling myself a little extra, and they will be put to good use.

I'm soooo happy right now. :) :D :*

Oh, when I was showing my SO what I got he said "but if it's a christmas present, why are you opening it now?".
To which I replied "so I can wear the earrings". :D

I am so glad you like it!!!
I had fun doing the box and the earrings for you.
thanks for your description it makes me feel great.
looking forward for more excheanges and anxiously waiting for my gift :)
Anaoly

Rhiamon

my package went out today *grin*

sunflowr

My package has begun it's journey today, which will take it over a large body of water and into another land. ;) Hope it arrives safely! :)

tabbycat

Xmas goodies arrived, from mysterious ATer in Sweden! ;) Two parcels, and No 2 (aka the small one) arrived first, on Thursday. Could I wait and open both together? You guessed it - couldn't wait! It contained 3 pretty painted hearts, 2 scented candles and a special pressie for my cats, a decorated little bag of catnip. I offered it to each of them in turn but they seemed unimpressed, but that's cats for you! Maybe they'll play with it when I'm not looking.
Parcel No 1 (aka the big one) arrived this morning. Everything was beautifully wrapped in green paper and packed into boxes with drawings of Xmas trees, a snowman, dancing elves and very cute reindeer, and all was charmingly labelled. What to say about all the treasures included? There was a tin of ginger biscuits and another tin of gingerbread tea, which will keep out the cold. There were 4 lovely beaded glass votives, with masses of scented candles to burn in them, and a cinnamon votive, so my house will smell sweet and be filled with light on these dark winter evenings. There was a little Santa statue, a handsome fellow with a green pointy hat and a coat like a pine-cone. There were Xmas decorations, glittering stars and snowflakes that look handmade and a Santa with a woolly beard. There was an angel and a pentacle emblem, for protection. There was a delightful pair of earrings made with beads and aventurine and, last but not least, there was a Tarot bag in dark green velvet, lined with matching satin and decorated with beads, roses and lace, which was made to hold the BBCats deck.
So many glorious things, obviously made and chosen with love! Everything is beautiful! It doesn't seem enough just to say thank you...
THANK YOU!
You've given my Xmas a wonderful start - I hope that yours is as filled with love and light!

Jilly

Chronata

aaaaargh!

I had everything ready...and ran to the post ofice this morning...only to find that I had missed them by 5 minutes!

So...I guess the package will have to go out on Monday instead. grrrr....

I know that my recipiant is waiting ever so patiently for it! I hope that she likes everything....since most of it is handmade stuff. :)

silmarillion

yipeeeeeee......my pressie has been sent. the person who will recieve the pressie should be patient though. australia post for the most part is very slow as they dont deliver stuff when its too hot or its raining. ive also sent it economy! hope you like it! let me know when you get it!

Kimberly

I'm a bit worried :laugh:

I sent my present a while ago... and I'm not sure if the person got it or not... eek! Haven't heard anything from her... I really hope it didn't get lost in the mail! :(

That would be so disappointing for me... I love giving gifts and I hate waiting while they're in the mail, haha. I'm so impatient with the USPS sometimes, oh well!

I am still waiting to receive a gift, but in all honesty I'm really not in a hurry to get it... it would be SO hard to not open it until Christmas, so I think it's actually better that it will be arriving closer to the 25th! Tee hee.