christmas goodies exchange

Guiding Cauldron

wow what a week whew! :)

Been busy busy sorting out prezzies galore! :) But knowing me postage will still nail me lol, oh well! I love that some packages are winging there way already!! YEAH, remember to post when you get a package that way the person knows you got it ok and to be honest we all want you to share your goodies so we can live vicariously through you and enjoy them too! :)

*Note to tieduptink, oh I just saw your posts dear, hummm lemme see what we can do if your still interested :)

****SEEKING EXTRA HELP PLEASE!!!!! Is there anyone willing to take on another xmas xchange person so that tink can join in the fun too? I would but I already have two and they are both overseas for me, so I really can't. I just hate to have anybody miss out though :( Give a hollar back by posting or PM me and lemme know please. THANK YOU and HUGE HUGS in advance for that special someone whos willing to giv e extra :)

sagewriter

i shall be sending my package soon. derby really is diabolical for shopping! i couldn't even find anything to decorate the bag with, tut tut!

Guiding Cauldron

xmas xchange

(Sing to jingle bells)

xmas spells
incense smells
packages are on their way.....
Oh what fun it is to glide
whistleing all the way, hey!

tarot tells
crystals help
mulled wine to make you say.....
oh what fun it is to gather and sing
humming all the way, hey!

Don't mind me just my own quirky version :)

Guiding Cauldron

xmas newbies!

Oh yeah!! Rowanne and tieduptinkerbell have joined the xmas fun! ANd no they dont have each other for the xchange!! lol That would be WAY to easy!! :)

Thank you to those that offered to have an extra person, it was fabulous of you. I'm sure you will be blessed for your extra efforts :)

On a side issue I keep hearing we may get SNOW here this weekend!! OMG I havent seen snow in years! So it will be so much fun to see again for me!! I dont know about you but this time of year makes me feel like such a kid inside and I cant help but smile like a lunatic!! lol I just love giving to others and seeing them smile :)

I also love seeing all sorts of sparklies and ornaments and xmas lights in the evening followed by a lovley glass of gluewine :)

I also finished makeing a gift bag for someone... hee hee, and am working on a couple lil extras now that i found the proper stuffing at my weekly market. :)

Many cheers to all and frosty swirls your way!

sunflowr

sunshineluvr said:
Oh yeah!! Rowanne and tieduptinkerbell have joined the xmas fun! ANd no they dont have each other for the xchange!! lol That would be WAY to easy!! :)

Thank you to those that offered to have an extra person, it was fabulous of you. I'm sure you will be blessed for your extra efforts :)

On a side issue I keep hearing we may get SNOW here this weekend!! OMG I havent seen snow in years! So it will be so much fun to see again for me!! I dont know about you but this time of year makes me feel like such a kid inside and I cant help but smile like a lunatic!! lol I just love giving to others and seeing them smile :)

I also love seeing all sorts of sparklies and ornaments and xmas lights in the evening followed by a lovley glass of gluewine :)

I also finished makeing a gift bag for someone... hee hee, and am working on a couple lil extras now that i found the proper stuffing at my weekly market. :)

Many cheers to all and frosty swirls your way!

No frosty swirls here in sunny southern California, where it'll be 80-something degrees for Thanksgiving. :-\ hehe! But it's nice to read such Christmas spirit. :) :)

catlin

This week the 2 Xmas markets in Mannheim and the ones at Heidelberg will start. The weather here is grey but dry, a bit frosty in the morning.

I have already munched some gingerbread biscuits (Nürnberger Elisen) and a baggy of roasted chestnuts. Shops have already Xmas decorations and I bought some tins of cat food with goose flavour for the kitties.

Jingle bells, jingle bells....

Eco74

Gah... Need time for shopping and the weekend is fully booked during the opening hours for the stores...

Seriously considering ditching SO and his mom to hit the stores during the day and then get on the bus to see my brother and his pregnant wife.
I've met SOs mom more than my brother in the last year or two anyway and they live too far away for me to see them more often.
This weekend while they're visiting mom and dad would be perfect..

Aside from that.. I need some .... and .... before I can finish off the package, and the ... is going to look very lovely indeed if I just get all the .... and ...... and ...... in place properly..
Considering what else to add in the extra ..., though I have a pretty good idea. Also, still waiting for ...... to be delivered... Can't finish without the ......! And hoping I can get a good deal on that ...... ..... I have an eye on. If I can, off it goes too. :D

Aside from that, winter has taken a firm hold here and the lake has not yet frozen over but is taking on a shade of blue that is more similar to the sky above it..
Also, my boss said he might buy me a christmas cracker which made me all excited. :party:

Naudia

Hello Sunshineluvr;

I'm in. What is required extactly? I can't read all nine pages. I makes me too dizzy.

May the Gods bless you and yours.

Naudia.

a_shikhs

yippeee..... i sent my parcel today..... hope it reaches in time for xmas... i am so excited.... yippee dippeee doooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sagewriter

i sent my parcel today.

i hope it reaches you soon :)