Chronicle of Destiny Readings Offered

WolfSwan

I have recently brought out my Chronicles of Destiny cards and I wanted to work them out a little.

I am offering a few readings (2 card pulls) in exchange for readings (2 card pulls) and feedback.

You can use whichever Oracle deck you choose!

These are really gorgeous cards and have always been to the point!

CosmicBeing

We could exchange

CosmicBeing

Sure! What's your question?

May I have 3 cards indicating the 3 Major energies of my career life in 2017?

I'll be practicing my Master card kipper spread if that is okay...this is pretty much an event base deck in my
opinion.

If you are okay with pulling 3 instead of 2

WolfSwan

I'll be practicing my Master card kipper spread if that is okay...this is pretty much an event base deck in my
opinion.

Sure I'll do the 4 card spread - card 1 is the theme, with the 3 cards below it being the progress or story. Does that work?

If so my question would be around my love life in Scotland in 2017 :)

CosmicBeing

Sure I'll do the 4 card spread - card 1 is the theme, with the 3 cards below it being the progress or story. Does that work?

Sure....as long as it tells me the major stuff I'll be dealing with in my career life.

Okay getting to your question now.

WolfSwan

opinion.

I used the Story Spread from the LWB

Card 1 (Theme): Mastery

This card is all about applying what you have learned, especially in relation to your skills and talents. So for the key theme of 2017 in your career, I would say this is all about putting into reality everything that you've learned and gained in skills so far. This card also says that you have the abilities required to perform tasks that you may be second guessing. If there is a path you've been wanting to pursue in your career, this card is saying it's now time to trust that you've learned all you need to and to put this into action.

The next 3 cards are read like a story.

Victory, Time Flies and The Call

You will find a great deal of success career wise this year. It's time to step up and embrace that. Don't shy away from the victory that's yours because of a lack of self-worth, or questions about your ability to perform. Only when you can step up to the plate, can you get the chance to hit the home run. Here this card is saying that you will be getting your goal, whatever this may be, but you need to show up for this to happen. Again, if you've been considering a path that you think might be too high for you, this card says "Yes! You can triumph!" This card indicates achievement, and the pinnacle of something you've been working towards.

Time Flies is normally a timing card in this deck, but can also symbolise things happening quickly. In order words brace yourself, this year is going to be one hell of a ride. I feel like this card is saying that you will be achieving your goals fast, and that new opportunities will be coming speedily, so you need to be prepared. The time frame here is super quick, usually indicating hours or days, certainly a few weeks at the outset. So this would indicate that whatever you decide to put your mind to career wise right now will manifest quickly.

The Call is actually a card that predicts an offer or proposal, or sometimes a call to action. In this case I feel like the card is saying that you need to show up, as I've said before to make things happen. I think if you apply for something or have been thinking about it, this storyline reads that you will undoubtedly get what you desire coming very quickly.

I hope this reading makes sense and resonates?

CosmicBeing

Well a lot of cards came out of the deck for you.
**disclaimer take it with a grain of salt...can always change the future**

28 Expectation: 3 months, waiting/expectation, jumping the gun, pregnancy
36 Hope.big water: big dreams, hope, wishes/dreams, illusion, deception, excess expectation; spirituality
~
4 Meeting: A date, communication, mingling
26 great happiness: happy turn of events, success, wishes coming true, contentment, wealth, inner growth, self-awareness
32 grief adversity:grief, adversity, warning card
~
25 high honor: progression, long-term success, promotion, improvement, long-awaited recognition, turn for the better
16 his thoughts: thoughts, ideas, inspiration.
14 sad news: unpleasantness, illness, confrontation, self-pity, depression, psychological disorders.
~
11 Gaining a lot of money: winning, great luck, speculation/gambling, inheritence, successful outcome.
19 Bereavement: an ending, something cannot go on.
~
3 marriage: a relationship, partnership (business or romantic), willingness to bond, wedding, relationship taken to next level.
29 prison: self-made trap, loneliness, feeling caught/trapped, isolation, impasse/cannot evolve further, tall buildings
~
20 house: house, apartment building, possession, stability, domesticity, family/ancestary, need for security & self-confidence, stable one
33 gloomy thoughts: warning against doing something, discontent, gloomy, negative thinking.

Main female didn't come up so this s mostly just int he future. A lot of cards came out...in this spread I can't control the number of cards that come up....it's up to fate.

Shows that there are excessive expectations about what Scotland will be like for you.
There will be dates and feelings of wish coming true...but then you will find out these possible partners are duds, not worth your time or even start questioning if you should continue dealing with the person.
There will be improvements in your thoughts. These thoughts might be a bit harsh right now when it comes to love, but those thoughts will improve.
There will be successful outcome to overcoming these thoughts pertaining to relationships. This will cause you to put an end to these unhelpful thoughts/belief systems toward relationships.
I don't think you will be dating for a while in 2017 because of Marriage+prison. You will be staying single and attending to yourself.
You will realize there is a need for a sense of security & self-confidence that is being effected by poor/negative thoughts.

I don't see a relationship..but I do see Scotland being a healing place for you. You will learn a lot about your thought patterns and how that indirectly or directly affects your ability to attract the right companion as well as build the best relationship for you.

Hope this made sense. Have a great 2017.

CosmicBeing

I used the Story Spread from the LWB

Card 1 (Theme): Mastery

This card is all about applying what you have learned, especially in relation to your skills and talents. So for the key theme of 2017 in your career, I would say this is all about putting into reality everything that you've learned and gained in skills so far. This card also says that you have the abilities required to perform tasks that you may be second guessing. If there is a path you've been wanting to pursue in your career, this card is saying it's now time to trust that you've learned all you need to and to put this into action.

This makes a lot of sense. The career I am focusing on is purely focused on my skills and talents. It doesn't matter what credentials you have...all that matters is that your skills and talents are top of the line. It is a path I always wanted to take and now I am at the point that I have to try to fulfill these desires or just waste myself away. It is scary...and I second guess myself...and I even question if I am good enough.

The next 3 cards are read like a story.

Victory, Time Flies and The Call

You will find a great deal of success career wise this year. It's time to step up and embrace that. Don't shy away from the victory that's yours because of a lack of self-worth, or questions about your ability to perform. Only when you can step up to the plate, can you get the chance to hit the home run. Here this card is saying that you will be getting your goal, whatever this may be, but you need to show up for this to happen. Again, if you've been considering a path that you think might be too high for you, this card says "Yes! You can triumph!" This card indicates achievement, and the pinnacle of something you've been working towards.

I do question my abilities and self-worth when it comes to this. I need to put active work into it to really be able to make it happen. It all depends on the work your produce and the work can only be produced if I work at it. This has probably been something I been working toward all my life...conscious and unconscious.

Time Flies is normally a timing card in this deck, but can also symbolise things happening quickly. In order words brace yourself, this year is going to be one hell of a ride. I feel like this card is saying that you will be achieving your goals fast, and that new opportunities will be coming speedily, so you need to be prepared. The time frame here is super quick, usually indicating hours or days, certainly a few weeks at the outset. So this would indicate that whatever you decide to put your mind to career wise right now will manifest quickly.

My yearly reading was indicating some major changing in my life for year 2017. Since it's the general line... it can be all aspects of my life or a single... most likely career because that is my focus. Maybe I will feel this is the right path or natural path for me.

The Call is actually a card that predicts an offer or proposal, or sometimes a call to action. In this case I feel like the card is saying that you need to show up, as I've said before to make things happen. I think if you apply for something or have been thinking about it, this storyline reads that you will undoubtedly get what you desire coming very quickly.

I might end up applying to some schools pertaining to this career choice or even might end up applying to certain positions tied to this career choice...like an internship.

I hope this reading makes sense and resonates?

Feedback above

Thank you for the reading/exchange. I will save this in my important threads so I can continue to read it over the year and post updates.

WolfSwan

Well a lot of cards came out of the deck for you.
**disclaimer take it with a grain of salt...can always change the future**

28 Expectation: 3 months, waiting/expectation, jumping the gun, pregnancy
36 Hope.big water: big dreams, hope, wishes/dreams, illusion, deception, excess expectation; spirituality
~
4 Meeting: A date, communication, mingling
26 great happiness: happy turn of events, success, wishes coming true, contentment, wealth, inner growth, self-awareness
32 grief adversity:grief, adversity, warning card
~
25 high honor: progression, long-term success, promotion, improvement, long-awaited recognition, turn for the better
16 his thoughts: thoughts, ideas, inspiration.
14 sad news: unpleasantness, illness, confrontation, self-pity, depression, psychological disorders.
~
11 Gaining a lot of money: winning, great luck, speculation/gambling, inheritence, successful outcome.
19 Bereavement: an ending, something cannot go on.
~
3 marriage: a relationship, partnership (business or romantic), willingness to bond, wedding, relationship taken to next level.
29 prison: self-made trap, loneliness, feeling caught/trapped, isolation, impasse/cannot evolve further, tall buildings
~
20 house: house, apartment building, possession, stability, domesticity, family/ancestary, need for security & self-confidence, stable one
33 gloomy thoughts: warning against doing something, discontent, gloomy, negative thinking.

Holy moly there are lots of cards here!

Main female didn't come up so this s mostly just int he future. A lot of cards came out...in this spread I can't control the number of cards that come up....it's up to fate.

Shows that there are excessive expectations about what Scotland will be like for you.
There will be dates and feelings of wish coming true...but then you will find out these possible partners are duds, not worth your time or even start questioning if you should continue dealing with the person.

I'm not sure what to expect with Scotland. I'd like to just date again, and get out there, but mostly I'm wanting to have a little fun. My main goal is to re-find myself and set up shop to be honest. I want to make friends and find my footing. Yes romance would be grand, but even just being out there meeting people will be a change from what I've been doing!

There will be improvements in your thoughts. These thoughts might be a bit harsh right now when it comes to love, but those thoughts will improve.
There will be successful outcome to overcoming these thoughts pertaining to relationships. This will cause you to put an end to these unhelpful thoughts/belief systems toward relationships.

Not sure if I have bad thoughts to be honest. I am pretty good when it comes to relationships, as far as what I think of men. I've been blessed to be surrounded by really awesome and conscious men and I watch them with their partners, and their relationships are really healthy...so I don't have negative expectations when it comes to love. Maybe there is a part of me that has been holding off opening up a little because of past experiences but that's the extent of it...I'm more cautious about jumping into relationships, and less naive.

I don't think you will be dating for a while in 2017 because of Marriage+prison. You will be staying single and attending to yourself.
You will realize there is a need for a sense of security & self-confidence that is being effected by poor/negative thoughts.

I don't see a relationship..but I do see Scotland being a healing place for you. You will learn a lot about your thought patterns and how that indirectly or directly affects your ability to attract the right companion as well as build the best relationship for you.
Hope this made sense. Have a great 2017.

I definitely think I'll be working on myself this year so it will be interesting to see what turns up. My big spread for the new year actually came up with romance as a key factor that's a theme for my year. Let's see what turns up!

Thanks for the exchange - and wow again for all those cards!!