Cleansing with a Singing Bowl

sagewriter

I just purchased a singing bowl as I heard it was efficient at cleansing crystals. this works fine for my tumbled stones, as they fit in the bowl. but what about my larger stone and clusters? Shall I just make the sound near them? I don't feel comfortable using anything other methods of cleansing!

Thank you :)

Jewel-ry

I am no authority on the matter but I have a singing bowl and always use it to clear the air and to give a calming ambience. If I want to cleanse anything which either wont fit or would impact on the beautiful sound, then I just use it in close proximity to that item. So if it were me I would think that using your singing bowl to cleanse your larger crystals in the same way would be fine.

:)

runwithwolves

Jewel-ry said:
If I want to cleanse anything which either wont fit or would impact on the beautiful sound, then I just use it in close proximity to that item. So if it were me I would think that using your singing bowl to cleanse your larger crystals in the same way would be fine.

I agree, just stand near your crystals and stones, the waves of sound move outward and will affect anything near them, changing the vibrations of all it touches.

Enjoy!

runwithwolves

sagewriter

thank you both for your help :)