Client contact after reading

ana luisa

I've never read professionaly so I shouldn't even give any opinion here but... I have read for some people and as Michelle said, they "make an impression". For some occult reason, their troubles /needs seem important enough for a recall. That has happened to me here at AT. Some members I read to were very understanding when I asked them how things were progressing. It's not at all bad. And it is not about being nosy. It shows genuine concern and that we do care about people we read for. However, maybe as a professional reader this could look a bit intrusive as Solitaire said. I don't know, just wanted to say I share this feeling too :)

Elnor

I do know how you feel- I did a reading for a woman last week, and she had some difficult issues to deal with over the weekend. I've been thinking how she got on, and hoping she is ok.

It's a difficult decision, but I think I agree with those who've said don't ring- we can leave ourselves too open at times to other's problems which depletes our own.

I think you've done a great deal for her- you did give her further advice during the times she rang you after the reading.

Maybe you could sit down and just think of her- send out a bit of positive energy her way, and ask the universe to help her as she needs it; light a candle for her perhaps... and then ground yourself, and ask for protection in order to have closure.

elnor

Michelle

You guys will not believe this....okay you guys will, but a lesser evolved group probably would not.

About 10 minutes ago, the lady I was referring to called and would like a reading this evening. She said something from her past has resurfaced and she would like some clarity.

Guess the Universe stepped in :).

I thank all of you for your replies. I am so thankful that I have my AT guides to keep me on the right path.

I'll post more later.

Namaste,
Michelle

Grizabella

This is the way it should work and the way you'll find that it will work if you don't take matters into your own hands. If you're meant to know about what your work has accomplished in someone else's life, the Universe will let you know. If not, you'll also be "informed" by the sitter not showing up in your life for a reading again. That's why I (for one) said you should just let it be. :) There are some things we're not meant to know and some situations we're not meant to be a part of. Let things happen, don't make them happen. :heart:

phoenixblu

thats great... funnily i was on the other side... during a reading in a psychic store the psychic gave me her number and told me to phone her whenever I had a problem or Questions... i didnt know how to react to that!

ana luisa

6th sense ...

ana luisa

I'll give them that. They do have a way with words! :)

Michelle

Solitaire* said:
This is the way it should work and the way you'll find that it will work if you don't take matters into your own hands. If you're meant to know about what your work has accomplished in someone else's life, the Universe will let you know. If not, you'll also be "informed" by the sitter not showing up in your life for a reading again. That's why I (for one) said you should just let it be. :) There are some things we're not meant to know and some situations we're not meant to be a part of. Let things happen, don't make them happen. :heart:

Solitaire*,

You're so wise ! I have so much to learn. Patience being one of the biggest lessons.

Thank you :).

Namaste,
Michelle

Michelle

phoenixblu said:
thats great... funnily i was on the other side... during a reading in a psychic store the psychic gave me her number and told me to phone her whenever I had a problem or Questions... i didnt know how to react to that!

I normally will tell clients to call or email with questions that may come up a day or so after the reading. I know that I have had readings, and then gotten home and needed something clarified & the reader was unavailable.Or have had an 'Aha' moment after the reading and could not share it with the reader. I'm trying to find a balance of being available, but not enabling.

Namaste,
Michelle