Communication

Awkward.turtle91

So I recently connected with a friend; and I'm wondering if they might communicate more.

(Sounds silly) but I asked my tarot "will they communicate more with me?."

Here's what received;

d57c0857b222d0c0402ee7f98ff250c3.jpg

Past - The world 21
Present - three of swords reversed
Future - ten of cups

And out come - Page cups

(I feel that this is a simplistic reading in it's self and it might be a simple yes.)

My take ..

I feel that the world is suggesting that we've set the right foundation in order for their to be a possibility of communication again between us. I feel this is showing that we've been on the right path for that, in the present I feel the three of swords reversed is suggesting that things are healing right now and moving along quite nicely. I feel maybe in the present time this is suggesting that communication might not happen as we need time out. Ten of cups I feel is suggesting that theirs a chance for happiness and more communication I feel this is being backed up by the page of wands.

Any thoughts?

catschinwag

I agree with your reading. I think you’ve both accomplished what you needed to accomplish and you’re both at a better place to engage (World). Also enough time has passed for the both of you to regain this friendship and move forward together (3 Swords Rev.). So much so that you might have a very fulfilling, intimate friendship, moreso than what you had in the past (10 Cups/Page Cups). So generally, yes, they’re going to feature more in your life (but remember that friendship is a two-way street of action/reaction. So remember to give/offer your time to them as well than just wait for it to happen.)

Hope it helps and best of luck. ^__^

Awkward.turtle91

I agree with your reading. I think you’ve both accomplished what you needed to accomplish and you’re both at a better place to engage (World). Also enough time has passed for the both of you to regain this friendship and move forward together (3 Swords Rev.).

I like how the world is in the past here :3, I think we're both making some effort. Where as we wouldn't before. I agree on that one. It has indeed it at least I might hope it has, I sent out a message the other night rather then wait.

So much so that you might have a very fulfilling, intimate friendship, moreso than what you had in the past (10 Cups/Page Cups). So generally, yes, they’re going to feature more in your life (but remember that friendship is a two-way street of action/reaction. So remember to give/offer your time to them as well than just wait for it to happen.)

Hope it helps and best of luck. ^__^

Yeah I understand that I just wish some of my other friends would understand that last bit also. I hope they become more of a feature they're pretty awesome. (Not in that way) but just company wise. Well as I mentioned earlier I messaged them first (for a change the other night) for not doing that exactly (giving them time). when I last saw them; now I'm waiting for them to message me and strike the conversation. At least now they know I'd like to speak more.

:) Thankyou for your help.
Xx

catschinwag

I'm glad my interpretation had some meaning to you. I have my fingers crossed that this friendship will be worth the wait.

All the best Awkward.turtle91!

Awkward.turtle91

I'm glad my interpretation had some meaning to you. I have my fingers crossed that this friendship will be worth the wait.

All the best Awkward.turtle91!

Thankyou, and it did. I hope it is, friendships are a thing I find most difficult.