Concentration - your crystal recommendations

Sophie

Thanks, The Dreamer! Yes, I agree with you, that's why I asked for personal experiences and various points of view.

I don't need more attention to stimuli at the moment - I need less. I need to concentrate on a few things and block out other stimuli.

Sophie

lark said:
I have a Kyanite pendant that I like to wear when studying and for some reason I always reach for a small green/purple/clear fluorite wand I have when I study.
I need to find such touchstones myself. I never had trouble concentrating, so I never found one for that (I have touchstones for other purposes).

Briar Rose

This is what a metaphysican showed me once:

You sit Indian style on the floor. Have someone place 7 amethyst stones around you. That person uses a clear quartz point and stands behind you, with their arm, and point in hand they circle around you 7 times counterclockwise, and then 7 times clockwise.

It's suppose to balance the Chakras, and clear your energy so that you can concentrate better.

I am sure it would work well with the other Crystals.

And GinkgoBiloba (herb) 50:1 (called 50 to 1, and at least 120 mm extract, once a day for 30 days also IMPROVES memory.

edited to add:

because the herb acts like a glue on your neurotransmitters taking information from your short term memory to your long term memory. It takes 30 days for the herb to take effect, but you have to keep on taking it.

willowfox

Some place I saw mentioned Fluorite and Hematite