Confused

mystic 1

I asked..."what does life look like for me without my boyfriend that I recently broke up with.

Card 1: Nine of Swords
I looked at this card as being the foundation of my question. I understood this to mean that I will have a feeling of regret.

Card 2: The High Priestess
I don't quite understand this card that crosses the nine of swords.
I took this to mean that I understand that intuitively this was the right thing to do.

Card 3: Ace of Swords
I believe this card is showing me a thought of a new beginning and a new point of view.

Card 4: The Hierophant
This card always confuses me in a love reading... I have no clue

Card 5: Nine of Cups
This is the wish card
I looked at this as something I am wishing for is going to come true

Card 6: Three of Swords(reversed)
refusal to leave a painful situation (although I did leave already) so I am confused by that also..

Can anyone please help me here? Its not clear to me the full message.

headincloud

Stress, upset, anxiety, sleepless nights over the split. You may be having disturbing dreams with this and the priestess as so much is shifting from the inner realms.

Looking back at the past, realising past conditioning that's affecting current behaviour, insights into the self, that which has been hidden coming to the fore. Ties into the hierophant.

Clear sight, breakthrough (in relation to priestess), fresh plan, mental strength.

This card deals with family values and when it comes up we may be re-examining family values searching the past for clues to present behaviour, also values conditioned by society. There also seems to be a desire for commitment, security, regularity and structures, you may re-organise everything and establish new routines and re-consider how you use your time, talents and abilities.

You seem to be defining your wishes around commitment and your ideal family situation.

The pain is ending, the intensity of the 9S is moving out.

mystic 1

Stress, upset, anxiety, sleepless nights over the split. You may be having disturbing dreams with this and the priestess as so much is shifting from the inner realms.

Looking back at the past, realising past conditioning that's affecting current behaviour, insights into the self, that which has been hidden coming to the fore. Ties into the hierophant.

Clear sight, breakthrough (in relation to priestess), fresh plan, mental strength.

This card deals with family values and when it comes up we may be re-examining family values searching the past for clues to present behaviour, also values conditioned by society. There also seems to be a desire for commitment, security, regularity and structures, you may re-organise everything and establish new routines and re-consider how you use your time, talents and abilities.

You seem to be defining your wishes around commitment and your ideal family situation.

Card one makes alot of sense to me. I am loosing alot of sleep over this. I wake up at 2:00 am and just think about everything that went on.

Card 2: Did not really understand the "high Priestess here"... Releasing past conditioning. "I was told he was a soulmate". a little confused with the connection here in regards to past conditioning.

Card 3: This card is right on the money. I know that I have a very clear sight in this matter.

Card 4: This card specifically always stumps me, not in the sense of your interpretation but a block within myself. I always looked at that cards as being"Religious, doing the right thing and marriage. I want to thank you for bringing another meaning to the forefront for me.

Card 5: This card is also on the money. You could not have said it better!

Card 6: is also very true. I feel the pain lifting and have come to a conscience level of acceptance.

I want to thank you headincloud for all your help in this reading and your part in bringing me a better understanding of the cards that were not so clear to me. Thanks again!

headincloud

Card one makes alot of sense to me. I am loosing alot of sleep over this. I wake up at 2:00 am and just think about everything that went on.

Card 2: Did not really understand the "high Priestess here"... Releasing past conditioning. "I was told he was a soulmate". a little confused with the connection here in regards to past conditioning.

Card 3: This card is right on the money. I know that I have a very clear sight in this matter.

Card 4: This card specifically always stumps me, not in the sense of your interpretation but a block within myself. I always looked at that cards as being"Religious, doing the right thing and marriage. I want to thank you for bringing another meaning to the forefront for me.

Card 5: This card is also on the money. You could not have said it better!

Card 6: is also very true. I feel the pain lifting and have come to a conscience level of acceptance.

I want to thank you headincloud for all your help in this reading and your part in bringing me a better understanding of the cards that were not so clear to me. Thanks again!

No worries, re the priestess she's so subtle she can evade our consciousness. There are or will be insights into the self coming up for you because you're searching the past for insights into family values. You may notice that your beliefs and ideals you thought were your own have actually been sanctioned from your parents and society and are in fact other peoples ideals which is why you're trying to define your own in 9C. The priestess from one angle is the point at which we realise and release these sanctioned notions. Does that clarify things any?

Did you perhaps try too hard to fit this relationship into a traditional mould?

mystic 1

No worries, re the priestess she's so subtle she can evade our consciousness. There are or will be insights into the self coming up for you because you're searching the past for insights into family values. You may notice that your beliefs and ideals you thought were your own have actually been sanctioned from your parents and society and are in fact other peoples ideals which is why you're trying to define your own in 9C. The priestess from one angle is the point at which we realise and release these sanctioned notions. Does that clarify things any?

Did you perhaps try too hard to fit this relationship into a traditional mould?

I guess you could say that. I do have a standard that I thought was my own. I never thought of it as being conditioned my parents. It is true... children learn what they live. My parents had a loving relationship as I was growing up until it ended. This gives me alot to think about. However, there must be a line drawn when the other party refuses to treat the relationship with the respect it deserves! You brought me some peace and clarity.

Enlightenment23

Since you say the High Priestess crosses the first card, do the other cards have any positional meanings as well?

mystic 1

Since you say the High Priestess crosses the first card, do the other cards have any positional meanings as well?

Yes, I believe they do. I asked what life would be like without him. I was given a honest look into what I was feeling but could not quite understand. I struggled with two cards and their meanings. The first card was the High Priestess which for me represents a higher level of conciousness.

The second, The Hierophant is another card I do not totally understand. It was a little rough for me because my ex is a Taurus and that is his card. I took it to mean both in a dual sense.

However, the rest of the cards had positional meaning in the sense that it showed me clearly what I desired. It was sort of a conformation. I was seeking a relationship that involved stability and commitment. I realized that my parents had this.There was harmony growing up in that type of environment. It felt very stable and calm for me. I am a "Cancer" and I realize that its where my protected and stable comfort zone lies.

I would like to explain something. I was told by many psychics that he is my "Soulmate". this in itself had caused a lot of problems for me. It was a relationship of resistance from the beginning. Soulmates can be very difficult. My cards revealed to me my most inner truth. It revealed what I most desired. I desire a relationship that he could not provide for me.

I was curious to see what the cards would say. They did not answer me directly in a sense but gave me a chance to see clearly what my desire is and a sort of a mirror into myself to begin to manifest these very important desires. I know this is where I would be the happiest.