After break up's feelings

rafa_marinho

Hi! I did a reading about a ex boyfriend's cousin. About his feelings after break up, he broke up with her suddenly
High priestess + 3 S + Ace S
I think he is very heartbroken but he is in silence and understanding (High priestess + 3 S) and trying to move on (Ace S)

Sharla

I see two energies here with the water and the air cards, so the high priestess is one of them but this person is someone who can change with the wind, their okay one day or hour and not the next, they can get very emotional over things at different times unexpectedly.....so maybe its this what's caused the break up.

The 2 air cards following is the other person....so this could be someone who has been with this person but the person has very crazy dysfunctional problems, its not been a very healthy r'ship with a lot of frustration and limitations.

Also air and water don't gel well, its a sort of situation like putting up with them but also at the same time feeling dissatisfied by things, a forced together sort of feeling, doing things for the other person but not what you actually want to do, leading to resentment....etc.

The situation just didn't seem very compatible which then caused the break up.....the person ahd basically had enough of the emotional ups and downs and not feeling any sort of satisfaction from the r'ship.

rafa_marinho

I see two energies here with the water and the air cards, so the high priestess is one of them but this person is someone who can change with the wind, their okay one day or hour and not the next, they can get very emotional over things at different times unexpectedly.....so maybe its this what's caused the break up.

The 2 air cards following is the other person....so this could be someone who has been with this person but the person has very crazy dysfunctional problems, its not been a very healthy r'ship with a lot of frustration and limitations.

Also air and water don't gel well, its a sort of situation like putting up with them but also at the same time feeling dissatisfied by things, a forced together sort of feeling, doing things for the other person but not what you actually want to do, leading to resentment....etc.

The situation just didn't seem very compatible which then caused the break up.....the person ahd basically had enough of the emotional ups and downs and not feeling any sort of satisfaction from the r'ship.

I got a reading with 3 cards only for he's feelings and i got very confused with the 2 energies. Maybe later i got another spread for a better understanding but he is a very complicated person indeed. Thanks!

Sharla

I got a reading with 3 cards only for he's feelings and i got very confused with the 2 energies. Maybe later i got another spread for a better understanding but he is a very complicated person indeed. Thanks!

You have 3 cards ...yes. But with 2 different energies, meaning two different people.

Water (high priestess) and both air cards is a separate energy/person (3 swords & ace swords)

rafa_marinho

You have 3 cards ...yes. But with 2 different energies, meaning two different people.

Water (high priestess) and both air cards is a separate energy/person (3 swords & ace swords)

Oh, got it! Sorry, im begginer :D thanks

EmpyreanKnight

I think he is trying his best to keep calm and collected, since he thinks that his decision is really for the best (High Priestess). Deep inside tho, he is really quite heart-broken about the whole thing tho he may try to deny it even to himself (3 of Swords). He wants to start with a clean slate and leave all those troubles behind (Ace of Swords) but it would be hard-going. The combination of the cards point out that there's a hidden reason for the breakup he has not yet divulged to anyone.

rafa_marinho

I think he is trying his best to keep calm and collected, since he thinks that his decision is really for the best (High Priestess). Deep inside tho, he is really quite heart-broken about the whole thing tho he may try to deny it even to himself (3 of Swords). He wants to start with a clean slate and leave all those troubles behind (Ace of Swords) but it would be hard-going. The combination of the cards point out that there's a hidden reason for the breakup he has not yet divulged to anyone.

It was quite close from my interpretation
"The combination of the cards point out that there's a hidden reason for the breakup he has not yet divulged to anyone." Makes sense a lot since she told me that she doesnt know why he broke up