The Star Clarified by Tower as Looks

Enlightenment23

Hi guys,

Using RWS, I pulled The Star (clarified by The Tower) as how A would describe B's looks/physical attraction.

The Star, to me, is something that is out of reach. You'd love to see it up close, but for now, you must deal with its distance. And the Tower is shocking, surprising card.

Putting these two together, I'd say A would describe B as someone who is out of his league or someone who is very "out of reach," but nice to look at. With the Tower here, I would add the word "striking" and "knock out."

Alternatively, the Star can be very cold and distant. So perhaps that could work, too, with the Tower being a shocking presence. But knowing that A's feelings on B's looks are positive, I am leaning towards the former.

What do you guys think?

Tobe

"star" "struck"

Dew

Hi guys,

Using RWS, I pulled The Star (clarified by The Tower) as how A would describe B's looks/physical attraction.

The Star, to me, is something that is out of reach. You'd love to see it up close, but for now, you must deal with its distance. And the Tower is shocking, surprising card.

Putting these two together, I'd say A would describe B as someone who is out of his league or someone who is very "out of reach," but nice to look at. With the Tower here, I would add the word "striking" and "knock out."

Alternatively, the Star can be very cold and distant. So perhaps that could work, too, with the Tower being a shocking presence. But knowing that A's feelings on B's looks are positive, I am leaning towards the former.

What do you guys think?

Yeah major pow

Tinkerbel

Hi guys,

What do you guys think?

Illuminating (the star) and sexual appeal...making a definite impact on the other person (Tower)

think

Star - like a film star. So clarified by the tower, someone usually locked away, like Rapunzel. So pretty but a bit unattainable maybe.

Enlightenment23

"star" "struck"
<br>
Aah, very clever! Definitely befitting.<br>
<br>
Yeah major pow
<br>
<br>
Yep. I can validate that shes indeed made an impact on him.<br>
<br>
Illuminating (the star) and sexual appeal...making a definite impact on the other person (Tower)
<br>
<br>
Its been a while since he saw her - years. So he must have been taken aback by how she&apos;s grown in terms of her looks.<br>
<br>
Star - like a film star. So clarified by the tower, someone usually locked away, like Rapunzel. So pretty but a bit unattainable maybe.
<br>
<br>
Wow what a great way to put it, especially with your interpretation of the Tower. Like a girl whos locked up far away who he wishes he could attain, but you know, circumstances get in the way. Makes sense. Thanks :)

EmpyreanKnight

The Star means that A thought B looked like a dream, someone that can be idolized, idealized, a veritable star. The Tower tho might mean that B's looks may have undergone quite a transformation, and may have faded. The foundation is still there tho, and it is not entirely hopeless.