Continuous Dreams

NeXoRiouS

I've been experiencing dreams that could continue one after another, from sleep to sleep. Meaning, that dream I had two nights ago, paused when I woke up and resumed when I slept again, last night. Then, the dream came back again, this evening when I had a nap.

When I meant by continuing is, it isn't recurring dreams. Which is to say, it's like a story moving on, characters interacting, what was mentioned two nights ago actually popped up again, in the dream I had few hours ago.

Furthermore, I know I'm dreaming and I'm able to think and answer as I would do so when I'm awake. However, the thing is, I can't seem to control the dream, it is as though I'm only playing a part in it. 'Controlling dreams', meaning by creating the images yourself and dictate the other parties movements and speech.

I'm just curious, does this happens to anyone here? Even if not, what say you?

Milfoil

Wow, that is interesting. Its only happened to me once or possibly twice before in my entire life and when I was much younger so I can't really help you but it sounds really amazing.

NeXoRiouS

Well, its stopped and my dreams are getting less 'aware'. I suppose the peak period was over.

Sweet Irish Angel

Yep

Yes! this happens to me a lot, its like a story, each time the plot of the dream thickens, it can be quite weird, aparently, it is your future!

NeXoRiouS

wow... so it has actualize from dreams into your life before?

If this is the case, the people I meet inside will actually come true... cool.

How I wish I could have seen a date inside the dream. Well though I did manage to get the time for one moment, 14:22.