really weird

star-lover

as you say

today jehovas withnesses came round with a leaflet
i actually read it
it had a drawing on it and a desription about a woman riding some beast foretold in revelations - it said this was about false religions

took me back to a horrid dream i had 5 years ago when some woman was riding some sort of beast like a pig through the streets and everyone being scared...........

i remember the dream as really bad - this woman was coming round and everyone was trying stay away - but she had power that everyone hated but couldnt do much about

strange dreams and reminicsinces

stranger when someone posts somethign through your door and reminds you!!!

streuth

Tarotphelia

YOU GOT THAT TOO ??? I got it on Saturday , and I live in the U.S.

COMING SOON -THE END OF FALSE RELIGION !!!
Something like that on the front. Made me mad.
(btw, "false religions" tell you it's ok to be gay, and other stuff god is allegedly mad about )

Unfortunately, I did not answer the door as is my custom for unknown people . I would have liked to have threatened to kick the perpetrator's spiritual @ss if they dared show up on my property again.

Now, in your dream you say the woman had a power that people hated , and this is very telling . That power is often associated childbirth, menstruation, intuition, and other things that might represent feminine power . The sow was one of the animals sacred to the goddess, and had a much different meaning than we assign it now.

It could be that at the time you had the dream , old stereotypes and fears were being stirred up and played out in your subconscious .

YDM42

I got that knock and hid- but they left the phamplet in my door and I'm in Florida US.

Elven

OMG - Im in Australia, and I got that one too!!!
Delivered last week - and sat at my doorstep until I threw it out on Saturday cleaning up! I was going to take a photo of it for us all, but rumaging through my bin is against my religion :p Gwahaha pht!!

Blessings Elven x

LixiPixi

I'm in Arizona US and got it too! I actually answered the door (because my dog and kids made so much noise that "someone's at the door" that I had no choice but to answer....LOL) I was actually surprised (while I'm holding the German Shepherd back with my knee and peeking my head through a crack big enough to let me see and small enough not to let her get past me) that the kind man gave me the flyer, asked me to read it, and pleasantly said thank you and left! I was almost dumbfounded that he didn't pressure to talk to me further! I have NEVER, EVER had a Jehovah's Witness had me a flyer and leave that easily! NEVER! I took his flyer, knowing instinctively what it was without looking at it, laid it down on the counter and haven't looked at it again until just now seeing this post. Only to pull it out and see that is the very same one you're all talking about! Wow - good news spreads quickly as they say! hehe

Yes - I'm a born again, spirit filled Christian. I love the Lord, and do not deny him as my savior. I'm not perfect. I do not go to church every Sunday like I should these days. But I have come to a point in my life - at 38 years old - that I need to explore and invest some time in those mystical things that have ALWAYS lingered in my mind and in my life. I'm a Scorpio - Capricorn rising - Leo Moon. I have a strong interest in the occult/mystical/astrological things of life. I'm just now exploring them without guilt and actually finding that I'm VERY comfortable with it all. Not just the metaphysical part, but the metaphysical part WITH the "religious" part combined. I can explore and follow and learn and believe in those things that so many would call taboo - and not feel guilty because "I" know that I still love the Lord. My spirit guide is an angel. My higher self is my God. Just as God talks about demons, spirits and all those earthly things that we need to fight against - so everything I have seen and learned hear follows the same basic idea, although, it may be referred to with a different terminology.

I'm just not so "out of the box" as I was thinking I was. With Tarot in my life, among other new "beliefs" - I wouldn't say anythin to a Jehovah's Witness today than I DID 15 years ago. I still believe the same things, I'm just not as close-minded as I "tried" to adhere to in the past :)

LP~

Milfoil

I don't get the JWs any more. I asked to be removed from the local Jehovas witness list of households they call on.

If you ask them to remove you - they won't bother you again. If you don't ask, they take it as a sign that they can 'plant the seed' and evangelise.

I personally take offence at anyone or any type of salesman/woman calling, unannounced and invading my personal privacy. If they would like to invite people of all beliefs, persuasions, cultures and backgrounds to an open discussion on such matters, I would be much more inclined to listen to their argument and discuss my own beliefs but CERTAINLY not on my doorstep at 7pm after a hard day at work and when I am in the middle of something.

Grrrrr . . .

huredriel

Not had that one thankfully ....... in fact I think they avoid me now :D ..... possibly cos they heard me rant one too many times on the fact that they won't allow their kids to have blood transfusions to save their lives ........

Hey let them have their beliefs, just don't come to MY door with their kids and try and tell me it's ok to let them die!

Hmm if I get another return visit I think I may promise to read their literature if they'll accompany me & take part in the nearest blood donor session :D

cheekyminx

Just as I turned the car on (saturday morning) two jehovah's turned up, the lady showed me the leaflet & I shook my head & sped out of the drive way :laugh:

Maybe we should do the same & knock on the jehovahs doors, preaching about spirituality :D

huredriel

cheekyminx said:
Just as I turned the car on (saturday morning) two jehovah's turned up, the lady showed me the leaflet & I shook my head & sped out of the drive way :laugh:

Maybe we should do the same & knock on the jehovahs doors, preaching about spirituality :D
Wanna borrow my broomstick to take with ya ;) :D

star-lover

Dark Inquisitor said:
YOU GOT THAT TOO ??? I got it on Saturday , and I live in the U.S.

Yes lol

They said it's a worldwide message

Dark Inquisitor said:
COMING SOON -THE END OF FALSE RELIGION !!!

sounds like an advert for a movie - coming soon to a theatre near you

Dark Inquisitor said:
Unfortunately, I did not answer the door as is my custom for unknown people . I would have liked to have threatened to kick the perpetrator's spiritual @ss if they dared show up on my property again.

PMSL!!

Dark Inquisitor said:
Now, in your dream you say the woman had a power that people hated , and this is very telling . That power is often associated childbirth, menstruation, intuition, and other things that might represent feminine power . The sow was one of the animals sacred to the goddess, and had a much different meaning than we assign it now.

It could be that at the time you had the dream , old stereotypes and fears were being stirred up and played out in your subconscious .

Thats very interesting - I can't remember the dream exactly now - it really frightened me at the time - and there was definitely something very sexual and taboo about it all - she was a huge goddess like person - adorned and going down the streets like in a celebratory procession - I think it could have been about me being frightened of my own femininity/sexuality and all it entails - sounds about right - wasn't funny at the time though LMAO!