Conveniance or inconveniance of a person for me??

alexev

hello

recently I have met again after some years a man. He is artist, and was friend of some of my old friends(they are now dispersed: married, working in far cities etc). Althought we have had some regular contacts(frictions)in the past(he is somewhat crazy, bohemian(in the sense of somewhat hippy, likes to live the night etc and I am more calm) the other day we forgot the past frictions and had a good night of talking and drinking.

I have asked the tarot if he -despite his defects(craziness, emotional insecurity, he is the soul of the party but also is depressive, [well..I suppose you know what is the ' typical character of many artists], should I call him from friendship(he asked me so) or not?

So I asked the tarot: IS this person a appropiate friend for me or not?

I drawn 5 cards in the form of cross:

1. things acting for me. Good things----Ace of Wands
2. " " against me. Things to avoid. Page of cups inverted.
3.Advice: XIV, temperance
4. final result: The Tower(this card appeared again in the same position -advice- in other past question I asked about my life).
5, The central card of the cross, is the synthesis: Seven of Wands.

This spread, perhaps(I am not sure anyway)could indicate I could try with moderation to try a new friedship with this person, or avoid him inmediately?

Nevertheless, I have asked the tarot. drawing some cards about this person in different times before and after the cross reading, and a few times, the cards were inverted pages. A few minutes ago I did the same again and obtained, 4 of swords, and 3 of swords(this last inverted).

Nevertheless, the night I met him, when I arrived to home, I asked the tarot about him. I was euphoric(now I am in little more sad mood)and queen and knight og wands were drawn.

conclussion: I don´t know what tarot is telling me and what should I do...Any helping, please?

Adjustment

1. things acting for me. Good things----Ace of Wands: It looks like working out the differences you had in the past with your friend, has given you a new inspiration, excitement and motivation. you feel good knowing that there is not more frictions between you and your friend. The ace of wands is a good card because is like a light pull illuminating your path, it won't tell you where to go, but it will help you to make the right choice.

2. " " against me. Things to avoid. Page of cups inverted.: Watch for being too easy influenced by your emotions. perhaps taking too much into consideration your friends emotional needs, trying to meet his expectations of what your friendship should be like.

3.Advice: XIV, temperance
The advice here is that you need to ask yourself whether you and your friend are compatible. I get the feeling that you and your friend have different personality.

4. final result: The Tower(this card appeared again in the same position -advice- in other past question I asked about my life).
You need to see things the way they are and how your friend really is like , and don't try to blind yourself about how much of a friendship you could have with this person. This card is telling you to avoid deceiving yourself and that not everything is as good as it seem between you and your friend due to the difference in personality., perhaps you should enter into this friendship with this in mind to avoid personal upsets.

5, The central card of the cross, is the synthesis: Seven of Wands.
This card is telling you that you could be in for a struggle with trying to adapt to your friend lifestyle and personality, if you want this friendship to work out.

alexev

Thanks for your answer.

I´d like to add a little nuance: Althought I know that the personality of my friend is very diferent to that of me. At the present moment I am a little depressed and feel like such ' crazy' persons can help to relieve a little my feelings, in such happy night parties talkings.

I forgot also to tell that I am also artist.

alexev

could this information add something to the reading?

alexev

Also, I´d like to ask about your opinion on if this person is a good one or not or could bring me problems or not.

alexev

I ask this because I am intrigued for the inverted pages.

Adjustment

My Opinion is thats if you pursue trying to work a relationship with this person you will end up disappointed, and frustrated. The page reversed is telling you to avoid being influenced by your emotions and allow it to cloud your perceptions about the situation. Listen your intuition and what is telling you. the desire to please others, indicated by the page, could suck you or put you in a lifestyle that is not our own, and end up with some type of identity lost. I think you can still have a relationship with this person, but don't get stuck following his lifestyle. The tower is about braking down illusions by showing you the truth. There are some things that we can't change and the tower is there to let you know that.

alexev

Thanks for your wise insight :)

In any case, if I(as you suggest) follow a friendship with this person without losing my personality, and I simply take this relation without false expectatives, in such a case, Do the cards tell something about if that person can be harmful for me in any way?thanks again