Decisions- Need some help

aquanesha

My sister asked me to read for her. She's concerned about the situation between her and her off/on boyfriend.

She's been waiting to see if he's going to do something big about the relationship but has grown tired.

So, I used a spread from Tarot Tells the Tale by Ricklef, the Fey Tarot, and asked tarot to give her some advice on deciding whether to continue to wait for him or if she should just move on.

1. Probable outcome if she continues to wait for him 2 of wands

That if she continues to wait for him that he may well in deed do something big. But, how long does she have to wait for him is the question then. She doesn't have her whole life. Yes, I've told her that you should wait for no one but she insists that even if she really tried to move on she would still always wonder so better if she wait a little longer.

2. A compromise alternative King of Wands

Stay open to the new opportunities that might come her way while she still waits for him.
To be honest, I don't know how to quite read this card.

3. Probable outcome if she moves on from him Knave/Page of Pentacles

I'm thinking that maybe if she moved on from him that she would probably just get more into her studies?

I don't know please help me if you can
thanks in advance

aquanesha

Shaymus

The 2 of wands is one of those cards that keeps putting a mental block up for me. Although I've read and read about this card from many authors and others, the energy behind the card keeps escaping me. But here's my take on it.

2's involve choices. For the two of wands, it's the choice between staying with something you know, or moving on. This card hints at that if she stays, she'll always be looking out, and longing to leave for new adventures. The card indicates some things that are at cross purposes. It maybe the desire you said that she has, of waiting a little while longer...to see what happens. She may get stuck, for some reason.

The King of Wands as a compromise.....I think this may be talking about another guy. Is there someone that is on the sidelines that is interested in her?

The knave (knight) may be indicating that this new guy may also be a more reliable and grounded person, and she would be entering into a new level (page) in her life.

Just some thoughts,
Shaymus

aquanesha

I did ask her if there was someone else that was trying to talk to her. Apparently, there is but she doesn't give him the time of day because her heart wants her on/off boyfriend.

They have a son together so I understand where she's coming from.

Thank you Shaymus for your help.

Are there any other opinions on how the cards are read?