Cosmic Tarot Question...

Chiriku

One more- the FX is on the left. The pictures do not do it justice- it is so much prettier in real life! :)

Thank you very much for taking the time to take and post these photos.

My first thought upon seeing the wider shot of them all laid out on the coverlet was "That's not really that much of a difference." But oddly enough, it's in the close-ups that the differences become plain. The Empress' hair is a shocker---from a watery strawberry to a marked tangerine.

Penthasilia

Thank you very much for taking the time to take and post these photos.

My first thought upon seeing the wider shot of them all laid out on the coverlet was "That's not really that much of a difference." But oddly enough, it's in the close-ups that the differences become plain. The Empress' hair is a shocker---from a watery strawberry to a marked tangerine.

:) That's why I did the individual comparisons. Though even then, what you don't get from the pictures is how much more depth the color brings. The darker hues really add to the effect of the card, making it less two dimensional and adding a different feel.

The Empress is one of the shockers- definitely a redhead in the FX, whereas I would not have noted it as much in the AGM.

My favorite two remain the Magician and High Priestess- the richer blue hues and darker accents just make them pop!

sapienza

Wow, so different to my FX. Thanks for posting the scans Penthasilia.

Penthasilia

Wow, so different to my FX. Thanks for posting the scans Penthasilia.

No problem. :) Hopefully you can find one of the good printings at some point- definitely worth it! :D