Creating (maybe) the Tarot of Legends

RiccardoLS

This IS an interesting question.

And the answer is no.
Actually (and now that you asked me, it kinds of surprise me), we don't do "reading" test, until the deck is completed.

I would like to think that I have enough experience to be able to see the deck without really trying it. And probably I do try it in some way when I write notes for the booklet (or the person who does).
(and yet I took some great big blunders. And more probably I'm not yet aware of).

I'm not sure... actually. Need to think about this...
It would be nice to make test one card reading here, or on facebook...

Ric

Le Fanu

It would be nice to make test one card reading here, or on facebook...

Ric
You should do this! Post a card, give an issue, see what you think of people's take. Then you know that nobody who posts has actually read the LWB or - indeed - knows anything about it. The image alone would matter.

Essjay

I'm really intrigued to see the new Star card too - to see how your advice blends with the vision of the artist and what the outcome will be.

Essjay

I like the new Star card very much. You get more of a feel of admiration and respect for this rare flower than in the previous one. She seems to be happy to touch it and appreciate it but I don't get the predatory vibe that the last version had.

merissa_88

It really communicates that feeling of anticipation or discovery. I like it a lot. It's much lighter in feeling than the previous image. (For a moment, I thought there were butterflies on her sleeve- but they were flourishes by the artist)

gregory

MUCH better. She also looks as though she is smelling the flower - using all her senses - as well as looking at it. It's good....

Maybe the diadema star could be emphasised a fraction more, as it is important in your description - but when coloured that may show up better anyway.