Crystal Study Group: Blue Quartz Crystal

DownwardSpiral

Here's more:

Blue Quartz assists in reaching out to others and assuages fear. Calming the mind, it aids in understanding your spiritual nature and inspires hope. In healing, it is beneficial for the organs in the upper body. Blue Quartz purifies the bloodstream and strengthens the immune system.

I just read the link you provided and it says this crystal also helps put you in touch with your guides and the angels : )

Maybe in the dream about meeting your guide...she was off having a good time...maybe she was waiting for you to join her : )

Feelings...especially the painful ones...don't go away overnight.Try spending a day with this crystal and see how it makes you feel. You may be suprised : ) Crystals can help you heal so take advantage.

Also your link says this is blue crystal with dumortierite....I have dumortierite but am thinking this isn't the same?

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/dumortierite.html

Sirrah

I think you're right. Mine is lighter and a bit more marbled. But this link says they are also known as, and the second one makes them look to bethe same, so I'm not sure.

http://reviews.ebay.com/Gemstone-Meaning-Blue-Quartz?ugid=10000000001340584

http://blissreturned.wordpress.com/...patience-and-enhanced-intellectual-abilities/

Both says they are made up of silicate but I'm not seeing where they differ in makeup. Maybe the darker ones are just considered more psychically strong?

I seem to always wake up just when I feel like I'm going to hear the answer to things. In the dream with my exhusband I woke up annoyed because I wasn't seeing the correlation - and reliving the feeling of those two together was not pleasant. I remember saying outloud after I awoke "I said gently please." I wrote everything down and went back to bed. This girl he cheated with was in my home, in my bed, she went through my things, pet my dog, etc. so I woke up kinda mad. I think I'll have to focus more before bed to try to stay asleep longer but still be able to remember, if I try to connect in dream form... in this situation my emotions woke me up I think. I keep 2 Celestines, amethyst and rose quartz next to my bed as well. Maybe I'll add this one too and see if the party is still going. :),

DownwardSpiral

With the dreams maybe it was the emotions you were supposed to pay attention to. I'm still learning to read the signs and I have to say sometimes they just don't make sense. In my fire agate thread I was being bombarded by signs that came out in the previous crystals. The past two days they came together and now I understand them. Not a good situation but the signs were persistant. So just keep taking notes and hopefully sooner or later the message will click.

Minotauro

I think I have blue quartz , at least from the images I've seen , but I thought it was blue aventurine because it sparkles a bit , but the pics I've seen look a lot like it , I thought it should be traslucent to be blue quarts , and it doesnt seem to have the texture of my milky or pink quarts wch arent traslucent either :/