Currently the most accurate deck for self-reading...

Chronata

...is the Aeclectic Community deck.

I guess it shouldn't be that odd.

I always forget that it's there...under the little "readings" icon at the top of the home page...

Just a click away to a computerized reading that is really really eerie in it's accuracy...and in its humor!

I think it comes from the fact that I feel like I know many of the artists that made the cards, and that brings a whole extra layer of meaning.

In fact, my first question of the night was answered perfectly,more by who made the illustration, than by what it said (though that certainly was accurate too!)

I just asked now, if I should go to bed, or wait up for the spouse to get home. I got gregory's Death card...which made me laugh out loud.

so, I guess I will be bidding you all a Goodnight now!

But really...if you haven't checked it out...Do so!

It's pretty wild!

6 Haunted Days

I never knew that was there, thanks for pointing it out! :)

Pao

never mind i found it

faunabay

6 Haunted Days said:
I never knew that was there, thanks for pointing it out! :)
Same with me. I didn't know it was there. I knew we could go look at the community decks but I had no idea there was a reading section using the deck. hmmmm.... I just learn something new every day. :D

OK, I can't find it. I click on the little reading icon and it takes me to Kasamba ?? readings. ???? Nevermind I'm like Pao, it just took me awhile to find it. :)

Emily

I didn't know about this either - I think maybe I'll go and try it out. :)

zannamarie

Thanks for pointing this out. I didn't realize it was there either. I just pointed someone to it in another thread. :)

Grigori

Chronata said:
I just asked now, if I should go to bed, or wait up for the spouse to get home. I got gregory's Death card...which made me laugh out loud.

I'd say that means if he's not home in 5 minutes, your gonna have to kill him ;)

Moderator Note
This thread seems better suited to the Talking Tarot area, so I will move it there shortly and leave a redirect in the Chat forum.

Sonic

Where is it?

Sonic

Thank you kindly :)