Daily messages "Llwellyn deck."

Awkward.turtle91

So I asked my guides for a simple daily message today;

and all the cards flew out the deck so I took them and placed them in the same position.

My exact question "May I have a daily message today."

(Additional information)
Six of wands & Wheel of fortune)

Main spread
Seven of cups reversed,
Ten of cups
Page of pentalces

No set position, as it's just a daily

My take

Additional information ..

I feel the six of wands and the wheel of fortune is suggesting that I'm about to get a lucky break, something positive is happening all most like it's meant to. Maybe it's to do with good karma?, I feel this is suggesting that I need to learn to enjoy the experience what ever it maybe and just roll with it. I feel this is also suggesting that I shouldn't get overly pig headed with what ever it is that's coming my way .. I shouldn't take it for granted.

Main spread ..

Seven of cups reversed - I feel this is backing up the above theory, I feel this is suggesting rather then fantasising about choices and what could have been I'm getting out and experiencing life, I'm learning to take action rather then day dream and I'm learning how to trust my gut instinct to lead me in the right places. 10 of cups - I feel the this card is suggesting that I'm starting to feel a lot happier lately and more comfortable in my own skin, I feel this is suggesting that others are starting to see this and are enjoying my company for what it is. I feel this is suggesting that my dreams and goals are on their way to be completed or are being completed so I can keep up with this feeling. Page of pentacles - I feel this is suggesting that I need 'to stick to that goal no matter how board I'll be as it's going to have a wonderful out come and sense of accomplishment after.