Daughters of the Moon aka DOM

WhiteRaven

Hi everyone,

There was a thread that I had started about Daughters of the Moon Tarot and there were some that were interested in starting a Study Group with this deck. So here's our chance. If anyone is interested in such a group, please post here so I can get an idea of how many of you are out there that are interested. I will leave this for a week and then come back to see. If there are enough of us then we can figure out how we want to go about this and begin. I'm looking forward to learning more about this deck. It's quite controversial already but it's still interesting enough that we bought it and I think we would benefit from learning more about it.

Think about it and post here if you're interested.

Blessings,

WhiteRaven

Pebbles

Count me in. :)

FantasyWorld

Me too

Ace

I would like to try it.

Red Emma

WhiteRaven said:
Daughters of the Moon Tarot ... some ... are ... interested in starting a Study Group.

It's quite controversial already ...
WhiteRaven

DOM was the second deck I bought, the first being Motherpeace. I dearly love both of them, although I seem not to use either one any more. I would be interested in a study group.

What do people find so controversial about Daughters of the Moon?

Goddess Bless

WhiteRaven

Red Emma said:
DOM was the second deck I bought, the first being Motherpeace. I dearly love both of them, although I seem not to use either one any more. I would be interested in a study group.

What do people find so controversial about Daughters of the Moon?

Goddess Bless

The lack of balance....the removal of male influence except for "Pan"...feminisitc views....feminism at it's utmost within the domain of Tarot....

There's a thread in the Tarot Deck section that can clarify some views that have been posted so far....

like I said, I'm waiting for a week to see how many we have that are interested....so far so good. I have my fingers crossed on this because I'm really interested in learning about this deck. It pulled me in for a reason...and I'm Wiccan so balance is important for me...obviously I overlooked this when I bought them. Oh well...LOL

Blessed Be,

WhiteRaven

FantasyWorld

Study Group

Is everyone still interested in doing the study group? How do we want to go about starting?
I have been studying the Life Dancer and felt like starting with her but I'm game:)

WhiteRaven

I was just waiting to see if there were anyone else yet that might be interested.

FantasyWorld

Ok, thanks:)