Death and Star as what someone thinks of you?

WildOrchid

Hi all:)
I had a good look at some other threads talking about Death as feelings- I found some interesting (if a little scary) opinions- they might think you're deadly or plain pointless, in need of drastic change, even murderous thoughts (yikes!). Star- the best I could find was being distant and unreachable. But together? Death to all hope? That's optimistic!
It would be great to see some opinions!

goddessof1967

What deck did you use? What's the background of the query? I.E. the nature of the relationship with the other person. Are you the querant or someone else?

angellady

Hi all:)
I had a good look at some other threads talking about Death as feelings- I found some interesting (if a little scary) opinions- they might think you're deadly or plain pointless, in need of drastic change, even murderous thoughts (yikes!). Star- the best I could find was being distant and unreachable. But together? Death to all hope? That's optimistic!
It would be great to see some opinions!

It could be that they feel that there is no hope between the two of you for some reason. Maybe they do see you as unreachable/unattainable to become a part of their life. They may not have a lot of confidence to move forward with you or take any action.

On the other side, it could be that you have had a drastic impact on them and they are hoping for something between you in the future.

I suppose you will have to see how it plays out. Please let us know. You could toss some cards and see how they would feel if you took some positive action towards them, if that is your inclination.

obeygravity

This actually reads as a positive combination to me. Death is a water ruled card (Scorpio), The Star is Air (Aquarius). The overall theme between these two is change - ultimately for the better. They may feel like you're something new and refreshing, that you're willing to do what's necessary (Death) regardless of how uncomfortable it is in order to get positive and hopeful results (The Star).

They're pretty intense cards, yes. So they may indeed see you as out of reach since these are majors and not minors/courts, but it boils down to a very high opinion at the end of the day.

WildOrchid

What deck did you use? What's the background of the query? I.E. the nature of the relationship with the other person. Are you the querant or someone else?

Hi:) thank you for replying!
I used RSW deck, I asked about my ex as a spread I did about him was confusing and wanted some clarification. :)

WildOrchid

It could be that they feel that there is no hope between the two of you for some reason. Maybe they do see you as unreachable/unattainable to become a part of their life. They may not have a lot of confidence to move forward with you or take any action.

On the other side, it could be that you have had a drastic impact on them and they are hoping for something between you in the future.

I suppose you will have to see how it plays out. Please let us know. You could toss some cards and see how they would feel if you took some positive action towards them, if that is your inclination.

Hi:)
I wouldn't be surprised if he thought of me as unreachable now, so that makes sense! And I think I can see how the cards would say it too - Death as the end and Star- as far away and distant ( I'm getting a little better I think:)).
I'll definitely update if situation changes. I've had some very confusing messages from cards recently.

WildOrchid

This actually reads as a positive combination to me. Death is a water ruled card (Scorpio), The Star is Air (Aquarius). The overall theme between these two is change - ultimately for the better. They may feel like you're something new and refreshing, that you're willing to do what's necessary (Death) regardless of how uncomfortable it is in order to get positive and hopeful results (The Star).

They're pretty intense cards, yes. So they may indeed see you as out of reach since these are majors and not minors/courts, but it boils down to a very high opinion at the end of the day.

Hi:)
Could seeing me as something new be just seeing me in a new way? Because that would definitely apply. I've completely changed my approach and attitude towards him. Appearance of majors would apply too as we're going through irrevocable changes.

celticnoodle

I agree! Perhaps it means you are seen as a breath of fresh air!