Death card as person

veritas

Hi! I hope this is the appropriate place for this question. I have been asking questions about someone that i just met and keep pulling the Death card. It would come up in positions that i could quite make sense of and it was a little confusing for me. I started to really examine the card and got a little chill when I noticed a symbol on the shield looked exactly like a tattoo that this person has. I mean EXACTLY.

It's the first time that there has been something so precise jump out at me in relation to a card and an actual person. I guess I'm wondering if this person is the death card and everything that this card represents.....which opens up a whole new can of worms. I am just so confused and wondering if I'm reading too much into it.

Any advice on this?

ana luisa

If you feel that the card represents the person, then, it IS the person. As to what Death entails, this is huge. You could , if you're worried , place the Death card in the center and do a general spread to ask about him/her. That way, whatever came around it, would either reinforce or lessen the impression you're getting. BTW, Death is NOT necessarily a bad card. In fact no card is essentially bad. I'd rather get Death than the horrific Tower or 10 of Swords!!

Just curious, what deck did you use?

rwcarter

I guess I'm wondering if this person is the death card and everything that this card represents.....which opens up a whole new can of worms.
If you're repeatedly getting this card in relation to this person, then if the Death card isn't him then it's about him and/or your interaction(s) with him.

What do you believe the Death card represents? Do you think he's going to kill you? That's not how I see the Death card.

For me Death means change or the end of something so that something new may begin. Death could indicate the end of you being single in order to begin a relationship with this person. Or it could indicate that this person will be the agent of some change in your life like a new career or a new area of interest that supersedes an existing are of interest.

ana luisa gave you good advice about using the Death card as a Significator to find out what the card is trying to tell you.

starchaser1277

I see when death represents an actual person that they may be changeable in their personality, may have a morbid sense of humor, may have a bit of a depressing attitude. It just mean that his profession revolves around death in some way, nurses doctors, emt ect.

veritas

If you feel that the card represents the person, then, it IS the person. As to what Death entails, this is huge. You could , if you're worried , place the Death card in the center and do a general spread to ask about him/her. That way, whatever came around it, would either reinforce or lessen the impression you're getting. BTW, Death is NOT necessarily a bad card. In fact no card is essentially bad. I'd rather get Death than the horrific Tower or 10 of Swords!!

Just curious, what deck did you use?

Hi! I used the Gilded. I think that the Death card does represent him as a person. I've met him at a very pivotal time in my life and regardless of if he remains in my life He would always represent a time of transformation for me. I've never met anyone like him let alone spent time with anyone like him. We come from very different worlds and can barely communicate because of all of the differences.....yet, he is a breath of fresh air that I've needed. I don't view this card as bad....just interesting that there is this major resemblance on this card....I'm always looking for a sign and this is a big one.

I will try your suggestion with the spread. Thats a great idea.
Thank you for you're input and suggestions.
~veritas

DesertRebel

Well, I have a friend who comes up as the Death card.
She is very Scorpio like, with a strong Pluto in her natal chart, a very dangerous type of female, living on the edge, always dating very dangerous men etc.

I know I haven't really given a lot of description but yeah that would be her in a nutshell.

veritas

If you're repeatedly getting this card in relation to this person, then if the Death card isn't him then it's about him and/or your interaction(s) with him.

What do you believe the Death card represents? Do you think he's going to kill you? That's not how I see the Death card.

For me Death means change or the end of something so that something new may begin. Death could indicate the end of you being single in order to begin a relationship with this person. Or it could indicate that this person will be the agent of some change in your life like a new career or a new area of interest that supersedes an existing are of interest.

ana luisa gave you good advice about using the Death card as a Significator to find out what the card is trying to tell you.

I always view the death card as something ending so that there can be a new beginning. Kind of the winds of change. This person is a complete change from anything I've ever known. He was also a dark sort of figure to me so I think the card fits him rather well.

I will do ana luisa's spread and see what he is all about.

veritas

I see when death represents an actual person that they may be changeable in their personality, may have a morbid sense of humor, may have a bit of a depressing attitude. It just mean that his profession revolves around death in some way, nurses doctors, emt ect.

He was very vague about his profession.....ask me no question's, I'll tell you no lies. Kind of a dark horse type of person. The card fits him

tarotbear

It could also be that he is the catalyst for a very big change in your life ~ and may not stay around once that change happens. You may be forever changed by him. {Please do not get a matching tattoo! :bugeyed: }

Elven

{Please do not get a matching tattoo! :bugeyed: }
Good advice.

Personally I came into this thread because the thread title dragged me here ;)
but I'll be honest - its not just the card that is giving me warning bells here - its the magnetic attraction that I am sensing that you have about him, and that is peaking my radar.
There are 77 others cards in the deck which would describe a person - do you think that this Death card is the optimum card to express a person that you want to get close too?
If so, excuse my forwardness - Im not waving my finger at you, Im waving a light red flag ;)
Are there other cards around like the Sun, The Magician, the Lovers?
Investigate this guy if you can.
I think he will disappear and you may feel let down :(.
For whatever reason he may not be someone you can depend upon to fulfill your needs.

Clarifying the card like ana luisa suggested is a great idea.