Death reversed as motivations= Dangerous person?

Reverie

Title says it all... Is this someone who may want to cause physical harm?

TenOfSwords

Someone who wish to bring a relationship back to life? -it's reversed.

clarity

Someone who is still mourning or can't get over the past. Dangerous doesn't come to mind.

Apocalipstick

I don't know about wanting to cause physical harm - that should be supported by the reading as whole.

By itself, I can see it being an inability to let go motivating actions. Wanting things to remain the same, avoiding change, clinging to what's already there, not wishing to let things take their course.

Reverie

Thanks guys, I'm reassured now... The overall reading seemed so negative to people, I feared the worst in this card. Your interpretations makes sense to me.

Umbrae

Death reversed, as it would stand for an individual, would represent a person who is unwilling to change. They find themselves in a rut and it's comfortable.

Now in my way of thinking that’s dangerous.

Not in a traditional way of thinking of danger, but folks who eschew change, and find comfort in their ruts (the only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth), is that they tend to be very negative.

Negativity is contagious, negativity breeds resentments and contempt. In that manner – yes, the person is very dangerous.

Are they scary dangerous with guns, knives, bloody teeth? I think that’s far less scary than dealing with resentment and contempt.

Reverie

Umbrae said:
Death reversed, as it would stand for an individual, would represent a person who is unwilling to change. They find themselves in a rut and it's comfortable.

Now in my way of thinking that’s dangerous.

Not in a traditional way of thinking of danger, but folks who eschew change, and find comfort in their ruts (the only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth), is that they tend to be very negative.

Negativity is contagious, negativity breeds resentments and contempt. In that manner – yes, the person is very dangerous.

Are they scary dangerous with guns, knives, bloody teeth? I think that’s far less scary than dealing with resentment and contempt.

Thanks umbrae :) bloody teeth... hehe, made me laugh!
Resentment, contempt-- I think that's what the person echoes. And they have a substance abuse problem.

WalesWoman

cutiecutie.... the bit about the substance abuse reminded me of what an ex substance abuser told me, which sort of sums of Death Rx and resistance to changes...

when you start abusing a substance, you stop developing emotionally and psychologically... so those changes that need to happen to further your growth and development don't happen.

People get stuck where they are... they get older but they stay the same age developmentally at the state they were in when they began using. Stuck on the same music, stuck in the same mentality, stuck in the past and never seem to grow up.

StellarMyst

Hi cc,

That header was definitely a good attention-getter!:D There is an aspect of Death RX that might be connected to the person's fear of change, leading to stagnation; they might be in need of significant change in their life (which could be just making friends or even different ones)...? Perhaps this is a multi-faceted "motivation" I would use this card as a significator and explore their motivations on a deeper spread-level. It may take a couple of spreads, but you could also do a personality spread based on their sign, and its related Tarot cards...?

Hope this helps.

Yours StellarMyst