Deck of the week group -Week 8 - 24th Sep - 1 Oct 2011

NikkiB

Hi there

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks - each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone welcome please do join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. chat away about your deck, how your finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162344

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2883802#post2883802

Participants:

1: Kabang- Merryday
2: NikkiB - Sun and Moon
3: Elendil - Tarot of the silicon Dawn
4: Bodhiseed - Fairytale Tarot paired with Tao Oracle.
5: Tarot Fairy - Legacy of the divine
6: Vee - Bright Idea deck
7: Asbestos Mango - Universal Waite
8: Desertrat - Sun and moon
9: Jema - Tarot of the Sidhe
10: Vgimlet - Boltcutter light deck
11: Chiska - Wildwood
12: AJ - spiral Tarot
13: Hunter - Pink deck of playing cards
14: kaesrel - Tarot of the Silicon dawn
15: Onyx - Lo Scarabeo
16: Manda - Todays Journey Tarot
17: Merissa_88 - Carols Herzer Majors only deck

Elendil

Tarot of the Silicon Dawn for me.

E.

BodhiSeed

I had such a nice time with the DruidCraft and Druid Animal and Plant Oracles this week - just love the lush green landscapes that Worthington does so well. But as we're (finally!) approaching fall, it does seem time to put them away for now.

This week I'll be using MRP's Fairytale Tarot paired with the lovely Tao Oracle.

Tarot Fairy

For me the Legacy of the Divine Tarot next week!

Tarot Fairy

oh dear - too late I looked! Love the moon card!

ohhh dear... Tarot of the Silicon Dawn is on my maybe list... Love the images!!

vee

Silicon Dawn and Sun and Moon are on my wishlist, this week will be very enabling for me!

I think I'll do the Bright Ideas deck since I want something less intense this week. Looking forward to seeing how I connect to it. I have heard some people describe it as "corporate" tarot and I could see that, but I also like the modern images.

Asbestos Mango

Universal Waite for me this week. I'm feeling a lot less depressed, but I have three new decks I've never read with (and three more on the way, I'm such a hog, but that will be all the decks I actually know I want at this time, so I probably won't be buying any more for a while). Universal Waite is one of my new acquisitions.