Deck of the week sign up group - week 47 - june 23-30 2012

NikkiB

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread:http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162344

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3183376#post3183376
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

NikkiB

Welcome to week 47, sorry I havent been around guys! I am having problems with the move, running up and down to yorkshire to sort everything out for the animals and horses and have quite a few sick animals I am trying to get well for the move so grrrrrrr

have a great week xx

GoldenWolf

Hope your move goes smoothly, Nikki. Thanks for taking time to start the thread!

I will be doing a second week with Navigators Tarot of the Mystic SEA since I wasn't able to spend much time with it last week.

Elendil

Signing in with Ghosts and Spirits Tarot

:)

Chiriku

This past week, I read in one of the (several) Hallowquest books a little each day but didn't actually read with the deck, so I'm signing up with it for this coming week in the hopes of getting the chance to read with it again.

jema

Tarot of Transformation for me.

I haven't gotten a new deck in a while now but there are a lot of new ones out that looks tempting, Ghosts and spirits being one and the Sacred Sites another... We'll see, it IS my birthday the 30:th :-D

Chiska

Voyager Tarot. We will see how long this lasts....

Alamaris

I'm actually in for another week of the Liber T! I couldn't bear to put it in the drawer again. Hoping to do more intricate spreads and studying this week as opposed to small readings.

Chiska

I'm already cursing the number generator...and I haven't even dragged the thing out. This is definitely going on the trade list that mi-shell said I should create in my profile (that I haven't done yet!!).

It is so hard to handle!

Chiriku

Happy upcoming birthday to you, Jema.

Voyager Tarot. We will see how long this lasts....

Ah, a lifelong favorite of mine. I wish you the joy of it.