Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread: Week 112: September 21st - September 28th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: Will create if requested.
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

5. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

List of Participants:
1. Elendil : Tarot of the Hidden Realm
2. jema : The Etruscan Tarot
3. BodhiSeed : Tarot in de Herstelde Orde (Restored Order Tarot) and Oracle of Kabbalah
4. Madame Squee : Deck of the Bastard (Samhain Edition) and The Gypsy Deluxe Fortune Telling Deck (Paris Debono)
5. VGimlet : Dream Raven Tarot
6. AJ : Greenwood Tarot

jema

Etruscan

Tried the random generator page, but the deck it picked just made me cringe and think - oh not that one. So I actually decided to start getting rid of a few decks.
Also I haven't picked up ANY new decks since this spring. I got 134-ish decks now and am looking to get down to an even 100.

Anyway - for next week I will pick The Etruscan Tarot - one of my latest buys that just been sitting there for months!
It has a freshness to it - which is odd for a deck based on artwork at least 2 millenia old.

BodhiSeed

I'll be using Tarot in de Herstelde Orde (Restored Order Tarot) with the Oracle of Kabbalah.
Thanks E.:heart:

Madame Squee

It seems like I didn't get a chance to read more than twice all week, so I'd like to continue with the Samhain Deck of the Bastard, plus The Gypsy Deluxe Fortune Telling Deck (Paris Debono).

Thank you, Elendil. :love:

Madame Squee

Tried the random generator page, but the deck it picked just made me cringe and think - oh not that one. So I actually decided to start getting rid of a few decks.
Also I haven't picked up ANY new decks since this spring. I got 134-ish decks now and am looking to get down to an even 100.

Anyway - for next week I will pick The Etruscan Tarot - one of my latest buys that just been sitting there for months!
It has a freshness to it - which is odd for a deck based on artwork at least 2 millenia old.

Lol. Cringing always inspires me to re-home a deck. However, in my case: out of sight, out of mind. I really need to figure out where to get a random generator and how to use it. Then, I might stand a chance of working my way down to 100, too. :D

The Etruscan is fabulous!!! Part of my love for it is in the coloration. I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

VGimlet

Dream Raven tarot for me this week.

Elendil

Very nearly joined you VGimlet ...

:)

...but am going with the Tarot of the Hidden Realm instead.

AJ

Greenwood again for me, thank you

If any of you feel like looking via your cards, I can not find my little thingie that backs up computer stuff.
I can't imagine it being out of this office, but I'll be darned if I can find it...and I sure do need to back up, but not buy a new thingie!

BodhiSeed

Greenwood again for me, thank you

If any of you feel like looking via your cards, I can not find my little thingie that backs up computer stuff.
I can't imagine it being out of this office, but I'll be darned if I can find it...and I sure do need to back up, but not buy a new thingie!

I'm confused... Do you need card scans? (Maybe I just need more coffee... :p)

AJ

I'm confused... Do you need card scans? (Maybe I just need more coffee... :p)

No, just a pull from your deck, what that card can tell me where it is. I'm looking for my little hard drive back up thingie.