Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 250 : May 14 - May 20

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the new thread which is now here for April- June.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. Luna's Crone - World Spirit & Oracle Messenger
2. TreeLeafe - Wild Unknown & Animal Spirit
3. Scarlet Woodland - Baroque Bohemian Cats & Lunatic Tarot
4. VGimlet - Masonic Tarot (Beauchard) & Tarot of the Golden Serpent (majors only)
5. Green Faerie - Green Witch Tarot
6. desertrat - Distant Past Tarot
7. jema - New Orleans Voodoo Tarot
8. BodhiSeed - Margarete Petersen & Elemental Dice
9. RiverRunsDeep - Artist's Inner Vision Tarot

Scarlet Woodland

Baroque Bohemian Cats & Lunatic Tarot

My decks for this week sooo do not go together but can't resist working with either.

Will be taking my new Baroque Bohemian Cats for a spin... and having received the stunning Lunatic Tarot portfolio today, I HAVE to work with the Lunatic Tarot deck too. I can just imagine these two decks hissing, spitting and sneering at each other :D in fact the Lunatic would probably give those kitties the vapours.

VGimlet

I am in this week with week 2 of the Masonic Tarot (Beauchard) and the Tarot of the Golden Serpent (majors only deck).

I am normally pretty good about doing a daily draw every day, but not this week. (We won't even talk about my house, LOL.)

VGimlet

My decks for this week sooo do not go together but can't resist working with either.

Will be taking my new Baroque Bohemian Cats for a spin... and having received the stunning Lunatic Tarot portfolio today, I HAVE to work with the Lunatic Tarot deck too. I can just imagine these two decks hissing, spitting and sneering at each other :D in fact the Lunatic would probably give those kitties the vapours.

I love your imagery, and have to agree with you - those two have nothing in common - but sometimes such a weird combo of decks can work together surprisingly well. :cool3:

Green Faerie

Green Witch Tarot again for me, VG! School is finally over, so I am hoping to have some quality deck time this week. :)

DaughterOfDanu

Enjoy your copy of the Bohemian Cats! The mini was my one and only travel deck for quite some time. It's a fun deck.

Thanks VG for taking note of my deck selection for this week in the previous thread :D

Let's have a great week everyone!

desertrat

I really enjoyed my two weeks with the Dreaming Way Tarot. Such a lovely deck - kind of moody.

This week I intend to sigh passionately over the Distant Past Tarot with its lush classical artwork. I am impressed with how well the creator worked the tarot suit symbols into the artwork. She managed to make the scenes feel natural, for the most part, rather than manipulated. :)

desertrat

Congratulations on your Lunatic deck! I've waffled for so long over the Lunatic that it's crept up out of my price range. :rolleyes: I hope it's as fabulous as it looks. :)

jema

I will use my brand new deck New Orleans Voodoo tarot.
A real challenge but I got plenty of time to read.

BodhiSeed

I'm in with Margarete Petersen and Elemental Dice. Thank you VGimlet! :heart: