Deck of The Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 87 : March 30th - April 6th

BodhiSeed

~Our fearless leader Elendil is away this week and unable to get reliable internet connection, so he's asked me to start the DoW's new thread :)~

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: Will create if requested.
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

5. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).
HERE

Decks of the Week:
1. Bodhiseed - Rosetta Tarot and the Ascension to Paradise Oracle
2. Aurarcana - Housewives Tarot
3. Toj - Golden Tarot of Klimt and Sacred Path
4. VGimlet - Book of Shadows Tarot V.1
5. Merissa 88 - Spirit of Flowers Tarot and Flower Messages
6. Tarot dance - Touchstone Tarot
7. Elendil - Tarot of the Witches (Fergus Hall)
8. Ladybird - Tarot Classic and Antiquarian Lenormand
9. Missy - Crow's Magick Tarot and Tarot of the Trees
10. AJ - Tarot of the Magical Forest
11. GoldenWolf - Daughters of the Moon

strings of life

Thanks for setting this up :).

The Housewives Tarot

toj

I am in with Golden Tarot of Klimt and Sacred Path cards.

VGimlet

Thanks for setting this up for us BodhiSeed!

I will be using the Book of Shadows tarot v.1 this coming week.

I can see the end of the pile! I have all of my decks for the DOTW in front of me, and there are NONE in the china hutch anymore. Woot! And yes, lots of room on the shelf for my new additions this year. :D

merissa_88

I'm using Spirit of Flowers Tarot and Flower Messages this week.

Of course, I'm still studying the Voyager so will be cheating a little. :)

Tarot dance

Hi,

...I'm going to continue with the Touchstone for another week..........

Elendil

Thanks for setting this up Bodhiseed. Not only is the INTERNET connection intermittent here, there is little time to post and my laptop has died (hopefully only temporarily). I have been unable to scan daily draws for my blog and have been unable to post Daily Readings either here or on the blog. I return to England tomorrow evening and will try to do a massive catch-up....and hopefully get the laptop to self-repair ...:)

I am in this week with Tarot of the Witches (Fergus Hall)

E.

BodhiSeed

Thanks for setting this up Bodhiseed. Not only is the INTERNET connection intermittent here, there is little time to post and my laptop has died (hopefully only temporarily). I have been unable to scan daily draws for my blog and have been unable to post Daily Readings either here or on the blog. I return to England tomorrow evening and will try to do a massive catch-up....and hopefully get the laptop to self-repair ...:)

I am in this week with Tarot of the Witches (Fergus Hall)

E.

Looking forward to seeing you back online and blogging again - I've missed my daily dose of E!:D

ladybird

I'll try the Tarot Classic this week and since I just got my proofs of the Antiquarian Lenormand I must use them in readings this week! YAY!

missy

I can't seem to let go of Crow's Magick Tarot :| and yet I want to pick up a new deck, the Tarot of Trees. So I am in with both. :D