Deck(s) of the year 2015

gregory

And there is a deck that came out at the beginning of this year that reminds me of the Starchild Akashic and Fountain Tarot, in it's similar beautiful color choices and composition - the Invisible Light Tarot
Which is 2016 and out of the running. (Yes, I like it too.)

kazandoryu

Fountain Tarot

My vote goes to The Fountain Tarot, hands down.

pickled pixie

I have to say The Ravens Prophecy. I didn't expect much from this deck but it is an amazing reader. It soon became my favourite deck! That actually blows my mind!!

BlueLotus

I would like to add The Timeless Tarot, which, in my opinion, is very well done and the selected art images, on most of the cards, readily conform and relate to their tarot cards' counterparts/meanings; It's a lovely deck, and easy to read with. :thumbsup:

gregory

Interesting. I wondered why I didn't have it, as I recall being interested - sales to US only, it seems :(

EmpyreanKnight

The Didactic Tarot is the ne plus ultra of masculine decks. Repeated use has been clinically proven to literally put hair on your chest. Abs-olutely, jaw-droppingly gorgeous.

The Byzantine Tarot also has a special place in my heart.

FLizarraga

The Didactic Tarot is the ne plus ultra of masculine decks. Repeated use has been clinically proven to literally put hair on your chest.

This gave me the second chuckle of the day. :laugh:

gregory

My database seems to have missed a few. :mad: Back soon.....

OK my list on the first page has just been edited.

Scarlet Woodland

The Didactic Tarot is the ne plus ultra of masculine decks. Repeated use has been clinically proven to literally put hair on your chest. Abs-olutely, jaw-droppingly gorgeous

Totally forgot this was a 2015 release... yes! Fantastically, head-scratchingly fascinating :D

Metafizzypop

I didn't buy any new decks in 2015, but if I had bought something, it would probably be the Tarot of Marcel Ruijters.

I also really like the Byzantine Tarot. And the Impressionist Tarot. And the Invisible Light.

The Didactic is interesting too, even if it's a little confusing. It reminds me of the artwork found in underground comic books, which were popular in the late 60s and early 70s. The art looks a lot like something that R. Crumb and others of his ilk would do. It's pothead art.