Decks with your fav Court Cards

teawoman

Anna K first. The Pages grow up to be the Kings, and the Aces mature into the Queens. I love that.
Gaian. Joanna does a great job with most things, people cards included.

crystaleagle

Of the decks I have, Anna K has my favorite Courts.

crystaleagle

Anna K first. The Pages grow up to be the Kings, and the Aces mature into the Queens. I love that.
Gaian. Joanna does a great job with most things, people cards included.

Wow! I didn't see that. Now, I love them even more!

Padma

I love the Courts in the Connolly, the Illuminati, the Daniloff, and the Touchstone. In fact, as the Touchstone has a person looking right out at you in every single card, it is easy to read the emotion and personality of the card(s) - all 79 of them! (it has a Happy Squirrel card)

Pam O

I love the Courts in ... the Touchstone. In fact, as the Touchstone has a person looking right out at you in every single card, it is easy to read the emotion and personality of the card(s) - all 79 of them! (it has a Happy Squirrel card)

Oh that is a good one! I too personally love the Touchstone too, especially the richly saturated colors that each court card features to match their suit... well each card in the suit has the amazing matching suit color, but it does add to the appeal of the courts...

The eyes of every Touchstone court card, looking out of the card right at the viewer, is really unique to this deck.

Wendywu

I love Ironwing's court cards - they say so much, and have so much depth.

The courts I find easiest to read other than Ironwing's are the assorted TdM and historical decks court cards. The people are all so endlessly expressive - where/at whom they are looking, their function within the court, their squints, stares, body postures, how they hold their sword, baton etc. and clothing all combine to tell so many stories.

avalonian

I've always liked the Court cards in the Spiral Tarot by Kay Steventon, I find the faces are very expressive and full of character.

:) :) :)

Padma

Oh that is a good one! I too personally love the Touchstone too, especially the richly saturated colors that each court card features to match their suit... well each card in the suit has the amazing matching suit color, but it does add to the appeal of the courts...

The eyes of every Touchstone court card, looking out of the card right at the viewer, is really unique to this deck.

I agree with Pam O - gorgeous deck in every way - and it is a great deck to use when you are asking about people's characters, intentions and motivations!

magpie9

In no particular order..
Daniloff, Robin Wood, Druidcraft, Giants. And then there's the Wildwood and Greeenwood whose courts I can only read in a trance...but then they are Great!
There's another I can't rememberthe name of, (senior moment here) where the artist is Padma something and a lot of peoplle object to because it was connected to some famous Indian Guru witha fleet of fancy cars, etc. But the deck is great anyway and it's best not to blame the child for its parents, don't you think? Wonderful courts.

Padma

In no particular order..
Daniloff, Robin Wood, Druidcraft, Giants. And then there's the Wildwood and Greeenwood whose courts I can only read in a trance...but then they are Great!
There's another I can't rememberthe name of, (senior moment here) where the artist is Padma something and a lot of peoplle object to because it was connected to some famous Indian Guru witha fleet of fancy cars, etc. But the deck is great anyway and it's best not to blame the child for its parents, don't you think? Wonderful courts.

Is that the Osho Zen Tarot, and Ma Deva Padma?