deviant moon: YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME?!

Storm82

I waited.................... and waited........................ and waited............. for this deck to become availble in bookstores in sweden........

and when it was I was overjoyed!!!!

for one second.....
I got a mail saying that thsi deck is not availble anymore!

WTF?!

no deviant moon for sweden?

I could just cry...................(not kidding)

Feretian

Don't cry, Storm...Did you try the links here on ATF? Or Amazon.com? Or post a thread in Tarot Trading...maybe someone will give theirs up.

Sending astral Kleenex to you:heart:

frelkins

I just got mine from Jeanette at Tarot Garden. She seemed to have lots. Try there! good luck!

AngelC

I keep saying this in posts over and over - buy them elsewhere!
The prices of tarot decks in Sweden is so high that if you buy them from Tarot Garden, Amazon or even elounge (in Denmark) you get away with paying the same or less even with the shipping.
Adlibris in Sweden has decent prices too but if you can't find a deck there, look outside the borders. There's really no point it first waiting longer than everyone else and they paying more too.

Gazel

I bought mine from Amazon, and had it after just one week.
I imagine that the same goes for Sweden. So I wouldent hesitate to order it from there or some other place outside of Sweden.

Gazel.

Hemera

And same goes for Finland. My best sources are Alidastore, Tarot Garden and amazon. And I always check the cheapest place of them all: bookdepository in UK. Just last night I ordered a deck there. It was 5 GBpounds cheaper than at amazon(uk) and it will be in my hands in a few days!

Local esoteric bookshops (Helsinki and Stockholm) are worth a visit and they are great places to hunt for OOP decks. But they seldom seem to have the very latest /special ones.

tabbycat

AmazonUK has it in stock and also in the Used/New section, the cheapest of which is from Caiman in the US. I've used them and they're pretty good and reliable.
As an aside, I ordered my copy of the Quantum Tarot from the US, which was just as well, as AmazonUK don't seem to have any now. With the exchange rate as it is, it was cheaper than in the UK, even with extra shipping.

Sar

Har du prøvd Capris?

Umbrae

The Tarot Garden does indeed ship to Sweden.

The only country/continent that the Tarot Garden does not ship to is Antarctica – and only because nobody’s asked them to.