Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

Little Hare

I just love this! beautiful, haunting and fun! <3 I definately want to get a copy!

catti

I guess I trying to say A Whole Lotta Death with that one.

Muchisima Muerte is how I would say that, but someone from Oaxaca might say it another way, Mexico is very into its provincial slang ;)

No matter what you call your first edition, I am sure it is going to be a success both for your wallet and for your love of Lenormand!

tarot heart

Do we have a new ETA???

starlightexp

Do we have a new ETA???

If all goes as planed then I'm hoping to be able to take preorders starting July 1. Shipping out Aug 1 in time for this years Day of the Dead. I ALMOST am ready to send things off to look into packaging and all. 7 cards are still left but a ton of busy work and emailing back and forth with printers and all are what is on the to do list right now.

Rhinemaiden

July 1 for pre-orders? Marking my calendar now! And feeding extra pesos into my piggy bank. ;)

starlightexp

The art is in it's final stages now. 5 to go... I'm working on the box design because I need to give a print proof to the die cutter by April 1. Unlike the Pixie I'm not going to be cutting all the boxes by hand on this one. I learned my lesson. Here is a peek at a card that I just finished today. Maybe it's spring.. and that I LOVE color... but I really love this card. took F-O-R-E-V-E-R to do.. but it was fun..

Attachments

• The Tree.jpg
    The Tree.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 168

Alta

ohmigoodness, I love that Tree. Elegant, yet humorous.

Babalon Jones

Nice! Love the rooty bones

Rhinemaiden

oh my... (sigh)... it's wonderful... is it time to pre-order??? ;) (I know July 1st...)

MoonGypsy

The art is in it's final stages now. 5 to go... I'm working on the box design because I need to give a print proof to the die cutter by April 1. Unlike the Pixie I'm not going to be cutting all the boxes by hand on this one. I learned my lesson. Here is a peek at a card that I just finished today. Maybe it's spring.. and that I LOVE color... but I really love this card. took F-O-R-E-V-E-R to do.. but it was fun..

(“\(*-*)/”) Oh my goddess, Edmund! i am drooling all over my keyboard! On this rainy Spring Day here in the woods of VA, what a totally uplifting and cheery site this card is! i just cannot wait to hold this gorgeous deck in my hands! (“\(*-*)/”)

This card is beyond creative!!!!!!!!!!!!