Diamond Search - Calling All Diviners

Mellaenn

This morning I looked down at my wedding and engagement rings and saw to my horror that I've lost the diamond from my engagement ring! :( I am really upset. I was late for work and had to run, so I couldn't search this morning, and now it's too dark to give a proper search, but I intend to search in the morning. I have the sinking feeling that it's gone for good. However, I've found that my intuition often works far better in predicting for other than for myself so maybe there's hope.

I do think it might have been weeks since I lost it. I have since driven to work, shopped for groceries, flown to New York, gone to work again...it's like the proverbial needle in a haystack.

I'm putting the call out for anyone who gets an intuitive hit. Use your pendulums, runes, dreams, visions, crystal balls, the bottom of your scotch tumbler - ANYTHING! I'm going to be searching so it would be great to have some places to start!

Hey, it's worth a shot!

ETA - it is helps anyone to visualize, it's a little over a half carat and it's a marquis style cut.

AJ

Oh man, I feel your pain.

Greenwood, Reflection (hanged man)
Went down a drain at night.

I am so sorry for your loss.
I lost a jade ring my folks gave me for my 16th birthday. I lost it at work when I was 18, and I'm still looking for it in my heart.

Attachments

• Greenwood Tarot 11 reflection.jpg
    Greenwood Tarot 11 reflection.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 92

Mellaenn

Thanks AJ. I feel it's gone, too, really gone. That card really does depict that very notion, doesn't it? Whether explicitly or metaphorically, down the drain! :( :heart:

Barleywine

I cast a horary chart to see if I can come up with a possible location to search in, but I don't have time to read it thoroughly tonight. Preliminary indication is that it's in the house somewhere.

ETA: On closer scrutiny, it may not be in the house but rather outside, somewhere to the East of you (although not that far off). On the other hand, if it is in the house, I would check the floor of the garage (if you have one) or of a spare room used for excess "stuff" (aka "junk room") if you have one of those. It could be opposite a bookcase or telephone. It also could be in a "comfortable" place (like between the cushions of a couch or chair), or a "wet" place like a floor drain or sump of some kind. Indications in the chart are that it will be found, in which case it would have to be somewhere at home since searching the wide world for it would probably be pointless. Good luck!

Amanda

Well.. not sure if I'm still any good at this..

I saw the word "Lost" and asked if it was in New York and felt, No. Then I asked if it was in the car, and felt No again. I started to feel it was close to the body, and then I saw your hands pulling down a soft/cozy/lightweight black top over your waist... as if you were getting dressed -- perhaps getting ready for work.

I tried to focus more on specifics, and I saw a gold heart-shaped necklace. Then I saw you touching or putting in an earring in your left ear while looking in the mirror.

I kept seeing like a white/light tile with smaller dark green diamond tiles... but I'm not sure if that was real or my imagination.

I did see what appeared to be a decorative/elegant patterned type of area rug, and white socked feet walking on it. I don't know if I'm walking past the end of a bed, or some large piece of furniture of some kind, but I feel pulled down and to the left as I'm walking past it.

Hopefully I'm not nuts, and there is something there that will be of help to you. :D

Mellaenn

Barleywine, thank you for the help! I got a hit myself when I read the junk room you described (sadly, that describes my home office right now - in seriously bad shape) and garage. I do park my car in the garage. Every place that CAN be searched will be, of course, but it really helps my frantic OCD mind to have a starting place! :)

Mellaenn

Hi, Amanda, either we are all nuts for trusting anything beyond our five senses or you are not nuts at all! :) Thanks for giving this a whirl.

I did put on a shirt just as you described yesterday morning. THAT gives me hope, maybe I really only did lose it yesterday. I also have area rugs throughout the house and again, as I posted to Barleywine, that gives me some more starting places to search.

danieljuk

awwww Melle, I am sorry :(
I have quite a good success rate if I just picture and write down the first thing that comes to me. But this time I get nothing about it. I think it's gone and irretrievable! I meditated a bit and saw it tumbling down a drain in the street as you walked over (like a storm drain or a grill in the street).

I hope you do find it because I get it wrong :) But I do have a feeling if you don't find it again, there is something nice to come out it in some way. Not as obvious as just going to go and buy a replacement. someone will give you something in kindness which whilst not a replacement, it's a sentimental replacement.

ETA: I didn't read any posts and me and AJ both came up with the drain thing :(

Barleywine

Barleywine, thank you for the help! I got a hit myself when I read the junk room you described (sadly, that describes my home office right now - in seriously bad shape) and garage. I do park my car in the garage. Every place that CAN be searched will be, of course, but it really helps my frantic OCD mind to have a starting place! :)

Try a high-powered flashlight (like a halogen) held at floor level to see if you can catch a reflection off it.

Barleywine

Hi, Amanda, either we are all nuts for trusting anything beyond our five senses or you are not nuts at all! :) Thanks for giving this a whirl.

I did put on a shirt just as you described yesterday morning. THAT gives me hope, maybe I really only did lose it yesterday. I also have area rugs throughout the house and again, as I posted to Barleywine, that gives me some more starting places to search.

Clothing might be a good bet, possibly in a "utility room" like a laundery room or housekeeping supplies closet. Unless the prongs on a ring are really worn or actually broken they don't usually let go unless snagged on something like clothing during dressing or undressing. But I wouldn't think the stone itself would "hang" in the fabric, so it would probably be on the floor somewhere. We had my wife's diamond reset in a six-prong setting because we were getting nervous about it after 30 years.