Diary of Broken Soul

shadowdancer

I like the idea of using it as an extra card :)

Will give thought as to how I can use it as I don't usually go down the road of significators

Davina

shadowdancer

well, I have already used this deck to good effect today and it has helped hugely with something I had on my mind.

(Thanks to Jeremy for making it available for online readings!)

post 400 of the below shows my reading with just one card.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2083329&posted=1#post2083329

I think this confirms to me this is a real reading deck with substance and can really cut to the chase as well as being useful for indepth self analysis. I really look forward to hearing how others get on with it.

Davina

divinemsm

shadowdancer said:
I like the idea of using it as an extra card :)

Will give thought as to how I can use it as I don't usually go down the road of significators

Davina

I don't usually either, but that cards seems to almost beg to represent someone, a lost or broken soul. It definitely holds it own as a major all its own.

sacredashes

I just love how you interprete the cards in a reading, Davina. I've never thought of that aspect of The Devil card myself but reading your post did give new insight. :heart: Thank you for for sharing that. I am SO glad to know the deck works.

I'm beginning to realise that I worry too much about them and how they will react with readers... the Jahanamians and I really shouldn't. They have proven to be empathetic when I'm feeling down; and annoyingly cheeky when I'm silly but despite their methods but they have never failed to enlighten me whenever I needed insight. I know I sound biase. :)

Honestly though, I have been feeling very insecure about how this deck will read and I guess its something I will have to let go of; for my own good.

I do like the title card because it shows the representatives from each suit but they are all dressed alike... hard to tell who's who in it... but they are the 4 knights who will be ever at your service when you enter this landscape.

Whoever that it is who will take on on the role as a guide to you, I wouldn't know. All 4 of them plays a significant part in my own journey but there will be at least one of them who will resonate more strongly than the others and finding out eventually who that knight will be also says a lot about ourselves.

:heart:
Ash

Tansey Ella

I'm too embarrassed to say what I see in that title card. Would someone be so kind as to spell it out- that way I'll know if I'm crazy or not :)

shadowdancer

Hi Tansey :)

As Ash said, you are looking at the 4 knights but they have their features covered so we don't know who is who.

I am not sure how I will use this as yet. I think I will be drawn one way or another once the deck is in my hands, but the image does lend itself in some way (I reckon anyways) to perhaps being readable as a card in its own right. Divinemsm also is hedging that way and was the member who first raised the point.

So, it will be interesting to see what directions we all go in with this card, because there is a real chance we will all choose to use it differently. In that respect there is no right or wrong answer so please don't worry too much if nothing comes to mind at the moment. And if you eventually feel there is no information forthcoming again thats fine - it may be it is meant to just be the title card for you for a while. A fun thing you might want to do is when you get the deck, draw a couple of cards to ask for guidance as to what the role is to be of this card for you. The combined energy or interpretation might be the clue as to how you will eventually click with it or choose to use it as part of the deck

so nope, you are not going mad honest :D :D (well not anyway....lol)

Davina

Tansey Ella

I see something for sure but can't put it on the board. It hit me in the face as soon as I saw the card. :)

sacredashes

shadowdancer said:
well, I have already used this deck to good effect today and it has helped hugely with something I had on my mind.

(Thanks to Jeremy for making it available for online readings!)

post 400 of the below shows my reading with just one card.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2083329&posted=1#post2083329

I think this confirms to me this is a real reading deck with substance and can really cut to the chase as well as being useful for indepth self analysis. I really look forward to hearing how others get on with it.

Davina

Is it alright to add some story-telling to the thread? Coz I'm in the mood for a little drama... to spice things up a little and make it sizzle :smoker:

When you told me about your daily draw, I went in to take a look and I can just imagine the she-}) taking peek at you from behind her tree.

Sensing an opportunity, she steps forward with a tiny, wicked smile... slowly edging her way closer to you. She starts with flattery.... to get your attention.

Then she casually plants some ideas in your head; testing your defenses BUT her suggestions are making so much sense!

When she sees that you're torn between doing what you feel is right and what is expected of you; she moves in for the kill and...

The battle is on; with the balance tipping precariously either way...

Desire takes a kamikaze nose-dive when your ethics won out and she sulks at first....

:lightbulb Trying a different route to get into your heart and into your mind, she resorts to emotional blackmail... playing on your guilt which she can see written all over your face. Even your voice betrays you!! She goes in again to manipulate your thoughts; turning them against you. Oohhh, the sly lil' }) will not let up!!!

In the end; when you've taken your stand... she steps back. She knows she cannot touch you, merely toy with words designed to lure you deeper into her trap. But she does not seem upset. With her tiny, wicked smile in place as if the whole episode never happened, you begin to wonder if you've imagined it all.

In her eyes though, if you looked closely enough is a glint of re-newed respect. Very well, you have twarted her advances this time round. She returns into the shadows; waiting for the next time to lay her trap.

This is just the beginning and she is ever patient.... 'ell, she's got all eternity to play her game! She learns a little bit more about you and the next time she shows up, be sure she'll use that knowledge to her advantage.

But for now, you have passed the test...

...and I say, YAY!! WELL DONE, Davina!! ;)

:p I really don't know it it is indeed what happened but I just love adding drama to the whole thing. Like Big Fish.

Ash

sacredashes

Tansey Ella said:
I see something for sure but can't put it on the board. It hit me in the face as soon as I saw the card. :)

}) If its rated RA (what you 've seen) ... please feel free to PM me and share them. I am dying to know what those blokes have shown you... :laugh:

Ash

victoria.star

sacredashes said:
:p I really don't know it it is indeed what happened but I just love adding drama to the whole thing. Like Big Fish.

Ash
I love Big Fish!! What a wonderful film!
I love your story telling, Ash.
Diary is coming, Diary is coming! :) :)