Did anyone see Blind Date on MTV?

December Fairy

Were you watching Blind Date, the one with the bubbles that pop up or Date my Mom? I watch these occasionally with my daughter. I'll keep an eye out for the card.

PlatinumDove said:
I saw an episode this evening where a deck of Tarot was shown. I can't really describe it as it was a quick glance, but the cards were rather large, pastel colors, and the Devil card sorta looked like a satyr, and it was a lone figure in the card. From what I saw, it was a RW derivative deck, but I've never seen it before. Any ideas?

PlatinumDove

DF, no it wasn't that deck, and it was Blind Date. My SO and I watch both of those shows, but it was definitely Blind Date. I remember making my SO rewind it (we've got DVR) so I could see the cards...one of them was the Devil, the other was the Knight of Cups rx, and the King of Cups rx I think. The Tarot reader was saying how they would have a wonderful date. I read it (before I watched the show) that one of them would be so materialistic that it would end up where the date would go from bad to worse. Needless to say, the guy was all into how his family was old money, the girl wasn't into it, and let me tell you, the date went so bad, she ended up leaving halfway through it.

Dewrust

PlatinumDove said:
I read it (before I watched the show) that one of them would be so materialistic that it would end up where the date would go from bad to worse. Needless to say, the guy was all into how his family was old money, the girl wasn't into it, and let me tell you, the date went so bad, she ended up leaving halfway through it.

That really inspires me. I think this is something I'll try... and I've surely never thought of doing it before.

PlatinumDove

One thing I thought of Dewrust, is if you ever watch any of the court shows, like Judge Judy, or People's court, try a reading on how the court case is going to come out, and see what happens.

Little Baron

PlatinumDove said:
One thing I thought of Dewrust, is if you ever watch any of the court shows, like Judge Judy, or People's court, try a reading on how the court case is going to come out, and see what happens.

That's a good idea. Might try that. May have to tape it first as I am not sure I could get all I need from the cards in such a short time.

LB