Did you make a Tarot Solstice Altar?

nisaba

Briar Rose said:
I have an alter I keep up and take care of all year.
Ditto. The idea that spirituality is only for special occasions and somehow absent in our lives when we're making lunch or doing laundry, strikes me as being a bit odd. I've never been able to wrap my mind around that one.

Wendywu

Yeah - mine is there all year; it's just that at times I put things that feel appropriate (to me) for the time of year on there. The altar is always there though....

Mateo06

My alter is my work space. My room that contains the flaws of my many organization skills. This room should not be entered unless someone announces their presence (excluding the cat, he does what ever he damn well pleases, which includes walking all over the alter)

My many decks use to clutter my alter, but now my laptop dominates its surface. (a christmas gift)

My alter is where I can think and be alone. People know this, and they stay away when I attend my alter, (even the cat stays away at this point).

My alter is my desk, it is always decorated to inspire, refresh, and ground myself.

Sulis

moderator note

A gentle reminder to please keep this thread tarot based. Discussions of altars needs to be in Spirituality.

Sulis - Talking Tarot co-moderator