DISCUSSION THREAD: Tea Leaf Oracle Fortune Cards.

Lourdez

Just watched you Rae I will try that astral house. I can't believe I haven't yet:)

Lourdez

Both are fine ;) I didn't want to bother you, but when Lourdez said this the idea came to mind.. Sorry for my unexpected reaction, hope it doesn't give you extra work... If Lourdez doesn't response it's fine too!

Hi tarot fairy and DownUnderNZ I am fine with weekly so I can jump on board next week. I'm scared incase I couldn't commit to daily. Are you doing weekly or daily in that thread?

DownUnderNZer

Hi tarot fairy and DownUnderNZ I am fine with weekly so I can jump on board next week. I'm scared incase I couldn't commit to daily. Are you doing weekly or daily in that thread?

We do one DAILY THREAD and one WEEKLY.

I will put you in for next week...we do readings on Sunday/Monday but covering Monday to Sunday. The same format used in the book.

You can use your own intuition with the cards too.

The group is very friendly and excellent with participation and feedback. Been great to do as everyone is easy even though we all have dif time zones etc.

Next week it is then....Mar 31st.

Lourdez

We do one DAILY THREAD and one WEEKLY.

I will put you in for next week...we do readings on Sunday/Monday but covering Monday to Sunday. The same format used in the book.

You can use your own intuition with the cards too.

The group is very friendly and excellent with participation and feedback. Been great to do as everyone is easy even though we all have dif time zones etc.

Next week it is then....Mar 31st.

Oh thank you so much. I need the extra practice I've pulled them out again because of your thread. What was I thinking giving these babies a break hehe! So the format being a card per day? For 7 days? Ill take a look at this weeks thread. Thanks again DownUnderNZ

DownUnderNZer

I have a question...

What if out of 7 cards for the week all the cards are quite positive except maybe one. eg PAIL.

When it says to see what connecting cards could be connected to it...how would one really choose when all the others are actually good.

Padma

well, and also, if you draw only one for a daily reading, and it says see connecting cards, do you pull another to clarify...? Also, what if you pull 7 for a weekly draw, but then the one daily card you draw for that same person all week is different from any drawn in the weekly draw...?

Rae Hepburn

Just watched you Rae I will try that astral house. I can't believe I haven't yet:)

Go for it. It's my favorite one. Remember you can ask any question of it. The six categories that are there are the most common ones, but you don't have to limit yourself to them. :)

Rae Hepburn

I have a question...

What if out of 7 cards for the week all the cards are quite positive except maybe one. eg PAIL.

When it says to see what connecting cards could be connected to it...how would one really choose when all the others are actually good.

When you are pulling a single card for the day, obviously there are no connecting cards so this piece of advice doesn't apply. It only applies for weekly, yearly or Astral House draws.

The single cards that are pulled on a daily basis are guides for that day and are in addition to the weekly draw. So while your weekly draw could be very positive the PAIL (time to get out of a situation) is simply referring to that day and maybe as little as not wanting to see a friend that day or not wanting to cook dinner or it could be an important situation that has just arisen that you need to extricate yourself from.

Rae Hepburn

well, and also, if you draw only one for a daily reading, and it says see connecting cards, do you pull another to clarify...? Also, what if you pull 7 for a weekly draw, but then the one daily card you draw for that same person all week is different from any drawn in the weekly draw...?

As I explained in a prior post, "see connecting cards" does not apply to the single card daily guide. That's the great thing about pulling the single card. It is a guide for that day only and will more than probably be different from the cards in the weekly draw. The weekly card draw applies to a week as a whole and should be read that way. The cards in a weekly draw do not apply to specific days of the week, but to the week as a whole.

Padma

ETA I was asking about the literalness of the cards in this post, but I feel it was kind of repeating something I asked (and got an answer for) earlier, so i am removing my post... :) Don't want to be redundant! Sorry for wasting a space ;)