Dizziness after reading

zephyr_heart

Yesterday, I give reading for some-about 7 to 8 people-in a row, and got some dizzy feeling in my head. Then after that I got home, sleep, and the feeling subsides, but it does not go away completely.

Does this usually happen after reading with some people in a row?

zephyr

214red

water and make sure you eat.

its like any job your expending energy

ana luisa

I second 214 red's advice. I also discovered that breathing through your mouth helps keep your energy renewed. It works for me...

214red

take a break too, and as Ana said remember to breathe properly, also rubbing your hands together to raise energy if needed.

also look into your own energy management, and make sure its not being taken

celticnoodle

214red said:
water and make sure you eat.

its like any job your expending energy
ditto.

also, i second the breathing. I take a deep breath in through the nose and exhale through the mouth-deep breaths. it helps.

sometimes, also having a sweet snack to consume will help too. i find i need something like that in addition to water and eating something--unless what you eat also includes a sweet.

also, if you can sit with your feet flat on the floor, this helps too. keeps you grounded.

zephyr_heart

Thank you

Thanks for the advice, 214red, ana luisa and celticnoodle.

If there's that much sitter again, I'll make sure to try your advice.

zephyr

nisaba

zephyr_heart said:
Yesterday, I give reading for some-about 7 to 8 people-in a row, and got some dizzy feeling in my head. Then after that I got home, sleep, and the feeling subsides, but it does not go away completely.

Does this usually happen after reading with some people in a row?
You were dehydrated and ungrounded.

Every two readings or so, take five minutes, drink some water, go for a short walk outside with the sun (or rain) on your head, then drink some more water.

It won't happen, then.

zephyr_heart

I'll be sure to try that too, nisaba. Thank you :)

nisaba

<warm smile> No prob.

Umbrae

It pains me to say this, but I must agree with Nisaba (standing the same room with one of her opinions causes me much physical distress but I shall endure for just today lol).

If you’re dizzy or tired after a reading or two, that’s because you’re being an energy terminal. You’re using your own energy.

Cut it out.

What you want to do is tap into the boundless universal energy.

Reading is actually not unlike Reiki.

You are to be a conduit. Nothing more.

Sit down, drink some water, and be a conduit.

Dizziness and being tired are symptoms of ego-speaking, you’re ‘trying’ to do. You don’t want to try to do, you want to be. And be nothing more than that conduit.

When folks tell you to ‘ground’, what they are telling you is to shut down ‘ego’, or self, get out of your own way, and be nothing (but a reader). It is difficult, and takes practice.

And it all begins with Water.

Your brain is 97% of the stuff…