Do anyone have a gay spread?

Extremedivas

Do anyone have a gay spread?

I want to do a reading to a gay friend of mine. Who is trouble about his relationship with his boyfriend.

I did couple reading for him and his boyfriend.

But I think I see little about his boyfriend.

Holly doll

A general relationship spread should suffice - relationship issues are relationship issues - gay or straight it's still a relationship. :)

LadyDeborah

I agree with Holly. I don't know why it should make a difference.

Extremedivas

He is my friend he need my help to see what is going on with his relationship.

I think his boyfriend is in the closet that what I see in truth spread.

For his relationship and I really need a gay spread for my friend.

Holly doll

It really doesn't make any difference at all - a general relationship spread would answer the questions beautifully - the Tarot addresses humanity in all of it's different manifestations - it doesn't distinguish between gay or straight issues

Luna-Ocean

He is my friend he need my help to see what is going on with his relationship.

For his relationship and I really need a gay spread for my friend.

A general relationship spread if whether your worried that your friends boyfriend as been hiding something or even cheating will be brought up in the cards? there is no difference in what type of spread you use.

You could also make one up yourself, just add what question you want answered for each card position.

ana luisa

Although I agree that there's no need for a specific GAY spread, because we're talking about love/relationship, I kinda know what you're looking for. Before asking for a spread, what exactly is the question your friend wants to ask . Could you come up with this question ? From then on, it would be really easy to accommodate a spread to answer it.

seedcake

Maybe check spreads for sexuality, not only a relationship one? We don't know what's the exact problem but maybe this would help.