Do You Use Crystals With Your Tarot?

allecto

I like to have smoky quartz or obsidian when I'm reading or meditating - if you're opening yourself up, it's nice to have something to help keep you grounded and make sure that you're only letting positive energies in.
If you've got something that helps you relax and focus, I guess that would be helpful.
I can't see that it's anything to go getting all precious about!

allecto

I like to have smoky quartz or obsidian when I'm reading or meditating - if you're opening yourself up, it's nice to have something to help keep you grounded and make sure that you're only letting positive energies in.
If you've got something that helps you relax and focus, I guess that would be helpful. Like Sinduction, I'll sometimes get out my rose quartz to help me get into the right space for a romantic reading.
I can't see that it's anything to go getting all precious about!

Sorry- seem to have posted this twice - can I delete one??

Dancing Bear

Guessing here too!!

from left to right

jasper
Sugilite or coloured agate
I thought could be chrysocolla but that is generally a little greener..
could again be agate, or just a polished rock with a bit of green in it..
again purple coloured stone.. dunno if it is agate though that normally has nicer markings..
agate
Malachite

just a couple of pieces which are natural the other bits look like they are manufactured to look like they do..

Maybe in terms of semiprecious gems and their meanings they dont mena much to someone else.
But to her maybe regardless of what they were she was drawn to them and they hold more sentimental value.
same with the charm bracelet. it all must menas something to her.

to keep secrets is a bit naughty though..its not like you are going to blab to the world, Just AT :p

HearthCricket

My guesses are:

Garnet or Tiger Eye
Pink Agate (coloured)
Green Agate ??
Purple Agate (coloured)
Red Jasper
Malachite

I don't see anything particularly magical about them in general. I often pick stones that just seem to speak to me when setting up an area I will be reading at for a while. What I pick for altars, meditation, healing and spellwork are specific.

pouter

no, my crystals are seperate. I have never thought about combining the two.

canid

I have a quartz crystal & a piece of hematite sewn in between the lining & outer cover of all my bags. Doesn't fall out & get lost that way. Just thought of something - I think I'll start adding a pinch of sea salt too.