"Donald Trump: Two GT Comparisons & the Kipper".

DownUnderNZer

Hopefully to be done between now and the first week of January - give or take.

Will do both GT styles and compare them in regards to Donald Trump looking at different areas or what stands out the most rather than all areas like: Travel, Heath, Work, Finances, Family, Love, Marriage etc etc etc. One would be German meanings and the other French, but only 5 cards really differ in meaning so not too different from the other really.

The Kipper will be for extra insight or added information.

Not sure yet if I will ask a specific question or just do a general for both. Maybe both just to see! Will see where the wind takes me.

As for timing - will sort that out when I do them. However, I feel I would be looking more towards the near future and future future rather than his past.

DND :)

DownUnderNZer

THE TWIST IN THE SPREADS

PHOTOS ON PAGE 8 ADDED 28/01/2017

Have pulled all the Lenormand cards for both readings with the 8 x 4 plus 4 being more focused on "Business/Politics" whereas the other one is a bit more "general". However, it is still possible to look at "Work/Career" in it despite no question other than:

"Donald Trump and what can be revealed about anything in his life" so as to speak.

Main Focus: Donald Trump.

What I have decided to do is write up my interpretations without referring to any specific cards. I will use headings as I see fit and where possible, so that those learning can try to work out what cards in each part could be etc. Great practice!

It is going to be tricky, so I might at least refer to the HOUSES at least. Will see...

You are more than welcome to share what cards you feel might fit the reading.

When I am done I will post photo shots of each spread and sections (if deemed appropriate) taken from one or both, so that everyone can see what is in each GT. Have already taken a number of photos as I did peek to see what stood out for me.

And...if you want to shed light on what you think any part of the GT might be saying to you once those pics are put up - you are welcome to share it or not!

PHOTOS ON PAGE 8 ADDED 28/01/2017

DownUnderNZer

TIME TO GET THE BALL ROLLING.....

My BBQ is out of the way as well a majority of preparation cooking for CHRISTMAS DAY (tomorrow), so I can get cracking on the start of this.....

"GT: 4 x 9 spread (Meanings: German)"

"MAN & WOMAN: Near & Far Distance".

What I will point out is that Donald Trump is on the top line and Melania Trump is on the bottom which indicates great distance between the two, and what makes it interesting is that between them both, are cards that show definite blocks and endings/transitions. In addition, they are likely on their own paths or are at a fork in the road, and as he is facing one way and her the other this means they do not see eye to eye. Better on the same line, but nevertheless...

With Trump being at the top means that he is at the end of a cycle/stage/phase in his life.

In regards to Donald and Melania:

As this is his reading, there is a "significant other" in his life only I tend to think "family/friend oriented" rather than a "mistress", and although it shows him being in a long term relationship it is more like he is "married to his work" as that seems to play out as a factor and actually has a hold.

Could be the same with her only with it being her son perhaps.

Beneath him: He is "stamping on" his relationship and the distance created within it, whereas with her she is dealing with the barriers s/he has put up, that s/he no longer feels the same and it is over, a sense of loss, a child. What is not in her control is the stress of it, stopping any end to it, family/friends, or any negativity.

He has come to terms with whatever is going on whereas she is still going through the process. Would not be surprised if she suffers depression etc. It is more negative around her in general than him.

Something to nibble over until I can return at another time to continue.

DownUnderNZer

"SNAP SHOT VIEWS: TIC TAC TOE".

The timing I have put on both spreads is between 3 to 6 months and what has stood out so far with the 9 x 4 quickly looking at the cards again now:

1) The distance between the MAN and WOMAN.
2) The RING/HEART/MAN/WOMAN not being on or near their houses.
3) Issues, deception, lies to do with ALL of the following: Finances, Business/Work, and even Politics if it falls into finances and/or work.

Will go into more when I find the extra time.

DownUnderNZer

"SNAP SHOT VIEWS: TIC TAC TOE".

"MAN: Donald Trump".

News, information, news, information, messages plus updates is where D.T. is at the moment whether it is coming and/or going about him and/or for him.

As he sees it - it could be about "opportunities and accomplishment" of sorts on a wide spread level:

1) Business.
2) White House
3) "They" the People (USA).

Only there are issues/conflicts on the home front/national/home itself that need to be addressed.

This is all ahead of him, already in the works, and happening now in to the future.

Compromising decisions may be the call of the day.

However, there is no clarity with what is going to be put across (already the case), in regards to "messages" or "information" or "vice a versa". There are things up in the air and unsettled feeling caused by this "confusion" whether from him and/or to him.

Blocks or lack of movement could be a consequence of this negative feeling and no real resolution will be in sight for him whilst these blocks are up and nothing is clear. Decisions could be made in haste rather than thought out.

A female may play a part in certain truths being kept hidden as well connected to something official and/or a place that is official. E.g. White House/ Law Court/ Government Building etc.

The "information" that might not be so forth coming and causing this "unsettled disposition" may very well be to do with the "lies, deceit, agendas, issues", surrounding "business" and "financial" affairs. (Not new information).

The "deception/cunning/lies" to do with "finances" ties in with a few possibilities:

A) Selling and/or cashing in on an idea/image/award winning proposal, B) Technology (E.g. NASA), and/or C) Insurance/Bonds/Shares etc.

And it ALL links directly back to D.T. 100% in one way or another and is ALL about money.

The "deception, lies, issues, trouble" to do with "business" could have a connection to a "female" and certain truths not being divulged in line with "D.T" (going right back) with some of his business dealings. E.g. Reneging on a deal, a breach of contract, cutting ties with a business prospect.

No surprises really, but maybe there is something that is not known yet to do with one (maybe others) of his business dealings throughout the years that ended rather abruptly and was not honored by him at all. Gossip and half truths may have contributed to this fall out. Not to mention that there may have been a ruse to do with "Health", "Medical", and/or "Holistic" therapy.

A scam and/or facility/organisation that was not as it seemed maybe?

Be interesting to see.....

I am wondering if there is a "female" that knows a lot about his dealings more than anyone else that could be his undoing if she was not loyal.

Will look again when I find the time.

DownUnderNZer

"SNAP SHOT VIEWS: TIC TAC TOE ".

"WOMAN: Melania Trump".

M.T. I tend to feel has a lot on her mind and there are certain areas of her life that are likely not to be in her control and/or very much in her thoughts: Compromises causing stress, a Child, Depression, Family, Endings etc.

Currently, a "heath concern" is on her mind (or very soon will be) as well as ways to eliminate stress.

This "health" issue is something linked to, or the cause of, anxiety/ stress/depression. I wonder if it could be something that may require surgery (if Physical) or treatment of some kind (Physical/Psychological).

The prognosis at this point does not seem clear and maybe what will be found out is
not going to be so straight forward either.

It could be her, D.T., or someone close, but it does play out rather strongly and goes in a full circle back to D.T.

Let me see what else comes up.....

There are barriers up between her and D.T. although he is the one in control or the one that wears the pants. There is some influence over him that is on the "maternal side" of his family whether past or present. With M.T. she wants her own space and time. She doesn't want to talk or interact as there is a lot on her plate to process perhaps.

In addition, some foreign message/email/document/letter has caused upsets with her/them, I feel, and it is something that is not yet controlled.

There is not a lot happening in their sex life - maybe once in a blue moon if anything at all. I tend to think it is rather dead in the bedroom department if the truth be known. Other things tend to be the priority really speaking and not all is fine with M.T.

Will look again at another opportune moment.

DownUnderNZer

"WHAT DO WE HAVE SO FAR? ".

"DONALD & MELANIA TRUMP".

D.T.'s focus is more on business, finances, government, and the "issues" with it all that do go back before being elected as President. Why? They are shown "underneath him".

He is looking at success and opportunities of some kind as of now and in the near future only those "issues" from the past are not really behind him despite him putting himself above it. Kind of like a thorn in one's side I suppose.

There is uncertainty/misinformation that will come up between now and the near future to future. The "lies" and "deception" connected to finances and business are at the heart of everything.

M.T.'s focus is on a child, family, depression, health, endings, stress etc, etc, etc.

Both are on different lines in the GT and the distance is FAR between the MAN and WOMAN, so they are on totally different pages at this point in their lives.

"Health" is, or will be, something on Melania's mind but as it all leads back to him and this spread is about Donald Trump - I feel it is about him.

So, next I will take a closer peek at what comes up around his "health". (Already peeked! :D).

What I find interesting is it kind of links back to my other thread because there are cards that are exactly the SAME in regards to his HEALTH in this one.

DownUnderNZer

"SNAP SHOT VIEW: TIC TAC TOE (In depth)".

"HEALTH: DONALD TRUMP".

DISCLAIMER: For ENTERTAINMENT purposes ONLY. Am not medically trained nor really supposed to look at health, so this is pure speculation based on the cards out of curiosity.

As mentioned in another post above something came up the SAME or SIMILAR in my other TRUMP THREAD.

WHAT CAME UP?

"Something hidden", possibly "unknown", and "not diagnosed" yet. It might be absolutely nothing, but it could be something serious.

And...(not mentioned there I think) if it is something not checked it could evolve to something critical.

Just looking at HEALTH and only HEALTH in this particular GT spread there are 3 or 4 cards that stand out for me from the word GO not to mention they actually touch on certain houses that belong to those cards.

A few scenarios come to mind:

1) That this "hidden" issue could be connected to his Kidneys/Bladder/Nerves etc.
2) There is a possibility that it could be a "genetic hand me down" on his Maternal side (could be both) and has existed from generation to generation or is something not new.
3) Either not a lot is known about it, the options are "limited", or not enough is known to give certain clarity.
4) Tests will be needed or investigative procedures because whatever it is is not easy to diagnose.

Could even be something as low down as "poison" if looking at "something hidden".

What I consider as the DEATH COMBINATION is not there at all, but there is "one card/house" combo that kind of points in that direction so perhaps one of the "darkest hours" or "times" will be coming up for Mr Trump whether he wants it to happen or not.

His own mortality and fragile human existence could very well be something he has to face full on if he has not already.

DownUnderNZer

"THE TECHNOLOGY ANGLE".

I'm not even finished yet something emerges from the depths of Social Media that might be of interest.

Am wondering if what I wrote above somewhere might be to do with something like the following "futuristic changes" brought up in the news article below that might be a "possibility" once he becomes President in 2017.

I wrote something to the effect of:

" "Lies and deception" in regards to "finances and business" possibly being connected to "technology (E.g. NASA)" ". (One of a list so let that be known).

It could still go back as well in regards to "technology", but the past was not really something I wanted to dwell on.....

"14 Hours Ago...".

TECHNOLOGY PREDICTIONS 2017.

Something to ponder over at least.

DownUnderNZer

"KNIGHTING: Extra Info/ Hidden Secrets/ On One's agenda".

I may refer to Steibach's book if need be so that I am not missing anything.

"HEALTH:".

Whatever is going on in regards to "Health" will be kept under tabs I feel, so the truth on the most part will be kept from the public and especially whilst tests, probing, an investigation is being done.

And...especially if a diagnosis cannot be determined, treatment, and/or options.

It will not be the greatest of times and could be for the long haul/permanent. It may start out under the guise of a common ailment like a Cold or Flu - as in the symptoms or what might be disclosed.

To find a way to resolve the situation may take a little time, but the commitment will be there.

The success rate might seem null and void and/or it could be a touch and go situation, but where there is a will there is a way.

Certain steps taken may actually bring about a recovery as well as some needed life changes perhaps because of what it turns out to be.

Sounds hopeful.
No book needed yet.

"FINANCES:".

Multi sources of income and/or a large network is at play.

Decisions and cut backs have or will be made to bring about improvements or changes only "corruption" might be an underlying factor as well as no easy fix.

The path chosen is going to be a very difficult one indeed.

Book: Large Network and corruption.

Now this could tie in with him being a Business man and/or as the future President.

So, could this be putting across something like:

1) Lining his own pockets as a businessman only through corrupt methods/tactics.
2) Lining his own pockets with decisions he makes as President by penetrating areas like "trade" only it might be seen as "corrupt" or will be seen as "corrupt".
3) Improving USA's debt/deficit through methods of corruption.

Really makes one wonder under the circumstances.

"BUSINESS:".

This could be "Business" and/or "Government".

Official information is being waited on and could very well be to do with Business or Government.

If looking at Business, "growth" and "recognition" is what it is going to be all about. Trump wants growth in businesses and his reputation to be more favorable perhaps.

However, when it comes to M.T., she has some strong misgivings where his plan of actions are concerned.

If looking at "Government", D.T. wants to be recognized, known, and for his reputation to exceed itself in every way possible. He may primarily be looking at: Health, Government, Information going in and out etc.

M.T. has doubts about him and is not sure whether he is coming or going.

If just looking at "misgivings" and "uncertainty" - that is what it ends on when it comes to Business/Government matters at this point in time.

Nothing being clear or certain and no real answers - just questions.