Don't forget your wish-lists!!

blackroseivy

Hehe, NOBODY on there has been active for the past 2 years, or so it seems...!!! What, did everyone else go & acquire everything on theirs?! Mine just keeps growin' & growin'!

Wanted to remind people, it's boring being the only one with an active list! :p

jackdaw*

Have a look at when they were last edited ... I just don't add a new post every time I want another deck :)

astrotarotrunes

Don't forget your wish lists

Oh you are in no way the only one with an active "wish list"! I am really waiting on two decks to arrive, not sure the order processesd :(! Native American and Elemental Tarot, the next one on my wish list I hope to acquire by September is "Tarot of the Old Path". astrotarotrunes

gregory

Sorry - I have never ever posted to it as I have enough trouble keeping up with my "got" list......... })

But OK - Blue Rose, Gibby's Animal, and the Crone. And the WOODEN Kashmiri. This is a wish list, not an "it might really happen" list, isn't it ? ;)

So come to think, I would also love to have Niki de St Phalle's Tarot Garden just around the corner from here.....

Lillie

What's a wooden Kashmiri?

I don't really have a wish list. :(
There's nothing I want :(

jackdaw*

You say that like it's a bad thing, Lillie. My credit cards would be a lot happier if there was nothing I wanted.

But tell you what: you can give me your Thomson-Leng, and then you'll have something you want! Sound good? No? Phooey. :(

LadyMedusa

I also edit my original post when my list changes, like I do the "what decks do you have" thread.

LadyMedusa

VGimlet

My original posts on both the Wish List and the What Decks.. are the ones I use too - although the wish list is very short now compared to when I first started collecting, and the other one is quite long. Heh.

I haven't been collecting as actively the last year or so either - but I've added a deck or two in the last few weeks. :D

WolfSpirit

I regularly update my original wish list. Funny thing is - I think about a deck a while before I put it on my wish list. And when it is on my wish list I buy it soon, and thus have to update my wish list again.

I have a fairly short wish list now *phew, sigh of relief* I get itchy when there are so many things I want and I fear they will all go out of print !