Doreen Virtue decks??

Pao

what intuitive course? do tell!! :D

knowledge seeker

Doreen Virtue runs a series of courses, to help you with your endeavours to communicating and living with angels (as a VERY general statement i put it) check out her website and there's more info there, and just follow the links to varies pages. i've heard (from friends who've been) that it is great. the energy is just AMAZING!!!
ofcourse some people argue that you don't need to attend a course to learn/know how to communicate and live with angels, and they are correct. but this course is just fantastic, it is so much more than a beginners guide to angels.
anyway, search the net you'll find loads of info.
KS

FantasyWorld

I have the Archangel deck and :love: it!!!
I draw one card each day before I get out of bed asking the angels :what do I need to know today:
There is nothing random about the cards drawn!

Also got the Best of Doreen cd set....no opinion on that just yet...

Violetgems

Well said. On both counts. :)

Pao

well I used to be a big fan. I really thought she was trying to help people but take it from someone who's had a bad experience calling her radio show, i would no way in hell spend money to see that woman live. i love her decks (except for those 2 i mentioned) but it seems too much like she's a fraud. And those people in her show are as rude and careless as can be, no thanx.

my favorite line of hers is "wow your angels must really love you they made me take your call" gee the other people whose calls you dont answer and who that guy ends up hanging up on must be hated by their angels :mad: it really bugs me how some take advantage, its very sad :(

still I love the decks because I love my angels :D

Halo_n_Wingz

I love this deck, and the Archangel Deck. There are many more I want to get my hands on. Anyone interested in doing a draw occasionally and talking about the card? Even if you don't have the deck... I'll do the draw!

peaceandkarma

I have the Archangel deck and :love: it!!!
I draw one card each day before I get out of bed asking the angels :what do I need to know today:
There is nothing random about the cards drawn!

Also got the Best of Doreen cd set....no opinion on that just yet...

I've got The Connecting With Your Angels 6 CD set, but I've only listened to the first CD so far.