Dream Divination Experiment.

Haizea

*gets paper and pen by her bedside*

I had missed the part that we'll be trying to solve a question...looks like fun! :D

MsSharonBee

Really looking forward to watching this thread. I haven't kept a dream journal in ages ... you have inspired me and I have just put pen and paper on my nightstand. Thanks!

Dancing Bear

K I put everyones names on a bit of paper and did a draw to see where we start on the List..

CelticNoodle You are our first question asker. Then we will go down the lits Myself being the last person to ask!
I will message CN and let her know..
If we can start tomorrow being Wednesday.. We will go from Wednesday to Wednesday.

This is how its gonna work!!
CelticNoodle post up her question.
We all ask this question every single night before sleep.
Anytime we wake through the night or morning, we immediately write down what we remember of our dreams.
WE then POst up what we get.. Now if you dream the first night then that is your Dream divination post..
You DONT need to write up your dreams for every single day of the week.. Just the first one you remember.
CelticNoodle will then give us feedback on that dream!

GoodLuck with it all.. Dont panic if you dont remember the first night, remember you have an entire week..

Dont worry how much or how little you remember, how silly it sounds etc.. Remember you have asked yourself a question and given yourself intructions to dream with a question in mind for someone else..

Sweet Dreams everyone!!

celticnoodle

Very cool! I'm the FIRST guinea pig, eh? :D

okay. My question is, what is it specifically that I need to do to overcome my spiritual blockage?

is this an okay question? I've never done this before. If this isn't good, let me know, and I'll think of something else. I'm excited about this! I can't wait to see the answers!

Good night, sleep tight and PLEASANT DREAMS EVERYONE!
:D

mingbop

Just saw this thread now - whoohoo CN !

Yora

:D woohoohooo! I'm very excited haha!

Haizea

Yora, mingbop and I have already been dreaming while you were thinking of the question....maybe we've already dreamed of it?

When I woke up today I was dreaming, and realized how difficult it is to write something about dreams...they are very silly!

celticnoodle

When I woke up today I was dreaming, and realized how difficult it is to write something about dreams...they are very silly!
well perhaps my life is really that silly too! :laugh: who knows? others may think so. ;)

mingbop

I don't know what the question is or was or will be - but I had a bit of an odd dream this morning .. LOL!
EDITED - Oh I'm an idiot. Its been posted. Ok will start tonight then, you dont wanna know this mornings oddity!