Dream of an apartment

spinnachie

Hey everyone

I had an interesting dream last night...I dreamt that I went to go look at apartments, my boyfriend told me to go look for the apartment, because we wanted to move, and when I found one I liked to let him know so he could come see it with me...so I went and ended up in this one building that was apparently the apartment of my dreams, but I didn't keep my hopes up because I knew we would never be able to afford to live there, I just wanted to look...so I walked in and asked the landlady if there were any available...she said she had a few, one of them was a bachelor for $945, and the other three were $1045 but she didn't specify if they were 1 or 2 bedrooms but I assume given the price they were 1 bedrooms...she said she would show me the bachelor first and then take me to see the others...I walked into this apartment and MAN was I blown away...I mean this place was HUUUUUUGE. Not regular apartment huge...I mean it in the sense of there is no way there are ANY bachelor apartments out there that size. And it was only 945 bucks! With that, I was SO excited to see the 1 bedrooms, because even at 1045...that is SO much cheaper than what we pay for our one bedroom in reality...but alas I woke up just as I was on my way to see it...*sigh*

I really don't know what to make of this dream, in reality, we do live in a 1 bedroom, we would love to move to a 2 bedroom but we really cant afford it...so I know it has nothing to do with us actually moving. Maybe it has to do with the fact that we both want to move but we are stuck? I looked up what it means to dream of an apartment and that didn't really tell me much...would anyone like to take a stab at it?

Ace

Maybe it told you what you want if you could find it: a HUGE bachelor apartment? That the issue is not really that you want a two bedroom but that you SIMPLY want more room.

Start thinking about exactly what you want and the price you could afford. It may actually appear if you envision it.

barb

spinnachie

Maybe it told you what you want if you could find it: a HUGE bachelor apartment? That the issue is not really that you want a two bedroom but that you SIMPLY want more room.

Start thinking about exactly what you want and the price you could afford. It may actually appear if you envision it.

barb

True, space is starting to become an issue and so we have been wanting to move, however more space = more money which is not something we can do at this time...

Do you mean some sort of manifestation?

Thanks for the input Ace :)

Ace

Yes a manifestation. Your mind is telling you: maybe you DON'T need 2 bedrooms, you just need more closet space or room. So put it out there exactly what you WANT or think about exactly what you NEED and put that out there. It will come. It may take a while but it will come.

barb