Hands emanating from my aura during a conversation/reading

Meditarot

I decided to share my story here since it's all a bit new and weird to me, yet fascinating.

I've read multiple times in the past about auras and how one can read these, yet I haven't been able to see them myself. I also haven't met a person face to face who's read my aura (though I've had aura readings done remotely to me, for example by EmpressArwen. I also want to add that @EmpressArwen has done much more than that to me. She's closest to a spiritual mentor I've had. For this I'm deeply thankful).

Linked to divination and other topics, I've started to meet with a young woman recently here where I live. We happened to stumble upon each other online and she wanted to meet me to discuss topics of different kind related to divinative dreams, out of body experiences etc. She's practiced these things (for example obe) to a certain degree and basically even more actively than me, and even though she seems naturally really gifted she still saw me as being the more experienced one and thus wanted to see me. Of this I was quite flattered. Anyways, we decided to meet.

We met at a local café and continued to conversate for around an hour and a half. It was a really nice experience and we mainly got to know each other, discussed about different divination methods such as premonitive dreams, spirit guides etc. After the initial nervousness of meeting a completely new person, I found myself to be really calm around her.

The next time we decided to meet was three weeks after that. The discussion was just as delightful as the previous one. At one point I was talking to her about my grandfather, how he had passed away and how we had such a close bond, me and him. I felt really energetic at that time and full of warmth, but that's how I always am when I talk about a topic or a person I deeply care about. It wasn't a unique feeling to me.

After some time, maybe 10 - 15 minutes she asked me, "Do you know about auras?"

I continued to describe my knowledge about them to her briefly. She continued to say that a strange thing has happened to her recently - since the last two weeks she's started to see the auras of people. She's never had this ability before. She said that it was just suddenly there, and that she can even see the colours at times.

She said that for example during some lectures she can see how the aura of the lecturer increases in size when he/she is talking passionately about the lecture - this is when it's the most to easy for her to read the colour of the aura.

She continued to say however, that in my case something happened which she's never seen before.
During several point of our conversation when I was talking, and when I spoke about my dear (now deceased) grandfather, she could read/see how my aura increased in size and it felt to her like it was radiating outwards. Finally she saw how a distinct pattern was appearing to both sides of my head - they looked like hands in a protective gesture, presumably one hand in each side. She said that because of all this, it was hard for her to focus on the conversation, it had such a distracting impact on her.

Of all of this I was truly baffled. I couldn't really say a word, except thanking her for sharing the experience with me and that it must've been quite spectacular to see something like this.

She said that there certainly was an aura colour there and she tried to read it at the moment when the aura was its biggest, but the brightly coloured background behind me was making it next to impossible to read the aura. It would've been interesting to hear opinion about it since she's just lately acquired the talent. It was her time to go though so we decided to meet again sometime in the near future.

What I want to ask is:

- Why was she able to start reading auras recently? Did I have something to do with it, since she started to see them around a week after we met? She does different kind of practises, for example OBE practices, so it could perhaps also be that those had an impact on her and it just happened to activate now.

- Why was my aura so radiant and what especially were those hand-like figures that appeared to both sides of my head?

I wait eagerly for your thoughts on this!

celticnoodle

What I want to ask is:

- Why was she able to start reading auras recently? Did I have something to do with it, since she started to see them around a week after we met? She does different kind of practises, for example OBE practices, so it could perhaps also be that those had an impact on her and it just happened to activate now.

- Why was my aura so radiant and what especially were those hand-like figures that appeared to both sides of my head?

What an interesting experience for you both! I am not a great aura reader in any sense of the word, and can rarely see auras, but I have a few times. So, I am not by any means an expert in this field, however, I can give what I think may be the answer to your questions.

1. Our abilities sometimes happen to us quickly like this. Perhaps her specialty is meant to be reading auras. I've known people who wake up one day to find that they suddenly have the ability to do things they didn't expect, such as mediumship. So why not the same with reading auras? Plus, continued practice and the right frame of mind in one ability generally does help to develop another one. I'm sure you've read and heard from many tarot readers here how all of a sudden they realized they had another ability--such as clairvoyancy developing.

Perhaps your meetings have helped her to reach the point of being able to suddenly reading auras. We are all teachers for each other, even w/o knowing this. Who knows why it suddenly happened, but its a lovely gift to have.

Your 2nd question is also one I am guessing at for what it is worth.

I can only say that you DO have someone in spirit or a guardian angel who is protecting you. As for it being radiant, perhaps it is due to the fact that you are a very spiritual person or very advanced in some ability? I'm not sure. I do know that I have read stories where the aura reader mentioned that people who are very spiritual or very advanced in their abilities (which doesn't necessarily mean psychic abilities such as clairvoyancy - but it could even be abilities such as their career or hobby) have a radiant aura.

I hope that someone else who is more informed on this subject will come here and have an answer too, for you. A very interesting thread and I look forward to updates here! :)

Dartellus

I decided to share my story here since it's all a bit new and weird to me, yet fascinating.

I've read multiple times in the past about auras and how one can read these, yet I haven't been able to see them myself. I also haven't met a person face to face who's read my aura (though I've had aura readings done remotely to me, for example by EmpressArwen. I also want to add that @EmpressArwen has done much more than that to me. She's closest to a spiritual mentor I've had. For this I'm deeply thankful).

Linked to divination and other topics, I've started to meet with a young woman recently here where I live. We happened to stumble upon each other online and she wanted to meet me to discuss topics of different kind related to divinative dreams, out of body experiences etc. She's practiced these things (for example obe) to a certain degree and basically even more actively than me, and even though she seems naturally really gifted she still saw me as being the more experienced one and thus wanted to see me. Of this I was quite flattered. Anyways, we decided to meet.

We met at a local café and continued to conversate for around an hour and a half. It was a really nice experience and we mainly got to know each other, discussed about different divination methods such as premonitive dreams, spirit guides etc. After the initial nervousness of meeting a completely new person, I found myself to be really calm around her.

The next time we decided to meet was three weeks after that. The discussion was just as delightful as the previous one. At one point I was talking to her about my grandfather, how he had passed away and how we had such a close bond, me and him. I felt really energetic at that time and full of warmth, but that's how I always am when I talk about a topic or a person I deeply care about. It wasn't a unique feeling to me.

After some time, maybe 10 - 15 minutes she asked me, "Do you know about auras?"

I continued to describe my knowledge about them to her briefly. She continued to say that a strange thing has happened to her recently - since the last two weeks she's started to see the auras of people. She's never had this ability before. She said that it was just suddenly there, and that she can even see the colours at times.

She said that for example during some lectures she can see how the aura of the lecturer increases in size when he/she is talking passionately about the lecture - this is when it's the most to easy for her to read the colour of the aura.

She continued to say however, that in my case something happened which she's never seen before.
During several point of our conversation when I was talking, and when I spoke about my dear (now deceased) grandfather, she could read/see how my aura increased in size and it felt to her like it was radiating outwards. Finally she saw how a distinct pattern was appearing to both sides of my head - they looked like hands in a protective gesture, presumably one hand in each side. She said that because of all this, it was hard for her to focus on the conversation, it had such a distracting impact on her.

Of all of this I was truly baffled. I couldn't really say a word, except thanking her for sharing the experience with me and that it must've been quite spectacular to see something like this.

She said that there certainly was an aura colour there and she tried to read it at the moment when the aura was its biggest, but the brightly coloured background behind me was making it next to impossible to read the aura. It would've been interesting to hear opinion about it since she's just lately acquired the talent. It was her time to go though so we decided to meet again sometime in the near future.

What I want to ask is:

Hiya!

I rarely make any comments about it, but this topic is interesting :D

About you having something about her opening: Impossible to say for sure...you can be related because of the conversation that might helped to unblock something that was stuck on her unconscious, but it's kinda impossible to say, for sure, if you are really related to this new phase of her. could be that she was already opening this on herself and this even helped to you get closer...but it's impossible to say for sure.

About the aura: Two things come to my head, first, when we think about someone that we love or care a lot, or something that we love, our aura expands...this is normal. Second, the spirit behind you can be a guide, that it's either giving you energy or inspiration, specially if you are talking about spiritual matters. Those hands could be even her guide, using you energy to send something to her...again, hard to tell.

I hope this helps! :D

See ya!

Meditarot

What an interesting experience for you both! I am not a great aura reader in any sense of the word, and can rarely see auras, but I have a few times. So, I am not by any means an expert in this field, however, I can give what I think may be the answer to your questions.

1. Our abilities sometimes happen to us quickly like this. Perhaps her specialty is meant to be reading auras. I've known people who wake up one day to find that they suddenly have the ability to do things they didn't expect, such as mediumship. So why not the same with reading auras? Plus, continued practice and the right frame of mind in one ability generally does help to develop another one. I'm sure you've read and heard from many tarot readers here how all of a sudden they realized they had another ability--such as clairvoyancy developing.

Perhaps your meetings have helped her to reach the point of being able to suddenly reading auras. We are all teachers for each other, even w/o knowing this. Who knows why it suddenly happened, but its a lovely gift to have.

I definitely agree with you here. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinion. :)

Was just googling about auras and I found a pretty good site on radiant aura's here:

http://goop.com/radiant-human-aura-photography/

and, here is another one that explains why it could be that she saw the hands on either side of your head in your aura-

http://www.crystalinks.com/aura.html

you will have to go down a bit in the page to find it.

I didn't find the part referring to hands from aura on the latter article, even though I read it two times. Could you quote the part for me?

Your 2nd question is also one I am guessing at for what it is worth.

I can only say that you DO have someone in spirit or a guardian angel who is protecting you. As for it being radiant, perhaps it is due to the fact that you are a very spiritual person or very advanced in some ability? I'm not sure. I do know that I have read stories where the aura reader mentioned that people who are very spiritual or very advanced in their abilities (which doesn't necessarily mean psychic abilities such as clairvoyancy - but it could even be abilities such as their career or hobby) have a radiant aura.

I hope that someone else who is more informed on this subject will come here and have an answer too, for you. A very interesting thread and I look forward to updates here! :)

It feels a bit weird, thinking how I'm not sure if I've directly encountered my spirit guides before, nor have I seen many spirits, not to speak of angels (I'm an agnostic). And now one of these shows up in my aura!

Still, thank you. I will update you if new information arrives!

Meditarot

Hiya!

I rarely make any comments about it, but this topic is interesting :D

About you having something about her opening: Impossible to say for sure...you can be related because of the conversation that might helped to unblock something that was stuck on her unconscious, but it's kinda impossible to say, for sure, if you are really related to this new phase of her. could be that she was already opening this on herself and this even helped to you get closer...but it's impossible to say for sure.

About the aura: Two things come to my head, first, when we think about someone that we love or care a lot, or something that we love, our aura expands...this is normal. Second, the spirit behind you can be a guide, that it's either giving you energy or inspiration, specially if you are talking about spiritual matters. Those hands could be even her guide, using you energy to send something to her...again, hard to tell.

I hope this helps! :D

See ya!

I think you might also be on the right track. She seems to be a powerful spirit guide worker after all. Perhaps both spirit guides and auras are her speciality? With the aura expanding I definitely agree with you. I think my emotional and inspired feeling probably caused it.

celticnoodle

I didn't find the part referring to hands from aura on the latter article, even though I read it two times. Could you quote the part for me?

I had a hard time finding it too and was beginning to wonder if I copied the right site! But, I think what I saw was between the pictures showing two people together and their auras. Actually, it begins ABOVE the first pic of the duo. The big part of what I feel is really pertaining to your thread I bolded and colored in black--though the rest of it also lends to the same thought of mine too, I think.

Above the first picture it says this:
Some people can psychically look at the subject and see images within the person's aura. These images may include symbols/archetypes, people, digits, or even another aspect of the person's soul that is coming through in their third dimensional aura from another realm.

When two people have just been lovers, they will show up in each other auras, the color of their auras depending on the nature of their relationship.

hope this helps you to understand why I think this now. :)

I am glad you plan to update us too. I find this fascinating and I do hope you come back soon with more on this. I plan to put this on my watch list! :D