dream readings

HOLMES

HIIIII
i will be using my new dream oracle , and my old dream cards to interpate your dreams.
i havne't touched base with my dream cards in a long time and havne't used my dream oracle yet.

1. so first two offers
2. be as detailed as possible

Simone

Yey, Holmes, me pretty please? May I?

There was this dream I had during my holidays where I was going to be "put to sleep" (like in this animal is too sick, it won't live...). They put me in a blue offering gown and yellow boots. In the dream I was not concerned about the fact that I was going to die, but what affected me was that all my friends were too busy to say goodbye. I remember I cried hard in the dream because of this.
I awoke before "they" came with the needle. I cannot tell why I was to be put to sleep or offered, nor to what cause or purpose.

Thanks soooooo much in advance
Light and love
Simone

firemaiden

I'd love a reading too, Holmes. I have a dream I posted in spirituality... I post a link in a second...

Dream of Merkava -- I have received wonderful interpretation of this dream, so maybe it doesn't qualify. But it would be fun to see what you come up with using those cards. :)

HOLMES

hey simone.

i found matches for needle, and blue
and cry hard (picture of woman eyes crying hard).

1. the archtype that combined them all , 66.
the wise one, archtype
on the card is the seer, prophet,priestress and teacher
together they advertise to you
1. look for the pattern within for it is the whole you should be concerned with. the seer
2.to commit to following your inuition, the prophet
3.you devote yourself to spiritual truths greater then yourself. the priestress
4.your task is to teach others, yes,, but more to teach yourself alwasy , the teacher.

the match for needle which happend to coincide with the colour blue (a woman in blue is forcefully getting ready to give a woman a needle. she is fighting it. )

this card is about agression , and stems from masculine energies which for you would be inner turmoil

it should be noted that also on the card is a yelding of dominon by a woman yeilding to a man who hold her down (both are naked). this lesson means to use force to break through

the needle is about pentration and force, and the card says we resist to control where it might be better to let go , assert yourself living what it evokes.

and a second secondary image i feel is import is the excution.
yielding and certianity. (a man faces the firing squad)
the lesson is you deal with force you do not avoid it
it is time to balance your energy to include aggression and yielding.

to sum it all up, people have been forcing you to do things you do not like, they think it is for the better for you , and are willing to see you suffer for it.
you can no longer walk the middle road but instead seek to include aggression where it is needed and to yeild for now at other times(but i sense to make a comeback afterwards).

the card about crying hard is title releasing, and comes from death and rebirth archtype.

cry agony overwealming you
she screams her pain,
relase the your pain instantly as it does not build up (it also says contracting against pain hurts yourself while releasing it can hurt others )

tears relasing and suffering
the seekers lets go to tears,
it is not the agony itself which makes us suffer but our attitude towards it.
enjoy your pain , rleasing both joy and suffering.

that is a hard lesson to be sure it seems that during your holiday your body was looking for a way for you to release all your stress steming from your needle experience. you subsconsicously have been the martyr and now it is time to release all the pain a martyr has, to enjoy the work well done and to move past that martyership into the hereo or another archtype

to use my second dream oracle ,
i only found the colour blue and yellow and here is what they mean,

blue grown
your dress was mysterous and attributed to the divine princples of the heavens, it symbolises honor such as true blue friends.
it is time for you to have a spiritual rest,

yellow boots
the warmth of the sun and therefore divinity
yet the approach of death as well
yet also means betrayal,

you have been betrayed by your freinds good simone, the blue grown means you do in fact feel they have sacfrice your friendship for their own means,
but on the deeper level it means that you are about to realzie higher wisdoms and hence the releasing necessary to see the wisdom.

Simone

Wew, Holmes, thanks very much!

I have read quickly over your post, and there are a lot of things that attract my attention (as in - yes, that's it!), but right now I'm off to an appointment, so I will re-read it carefully later on and post feed-back, OK?

You are a dear - thanks so much!
Light and love
Simone

Simone

Feedback

1. look for the pattern within for it is the whole you should be concerned with. the seer
2.to commit to following your inuition, the prophet
3.you devote yourself to spiritual truths greater then yourself. the priestress
4.your task is to teach others, yes,, but more to teach yourself alwasy , the teacher.

This is interesting: those are all messages I have gotten during various meditations…

this card is about agression , and stems from masculine energies which for you would be inner turmoil […] this lesson means to use force to break through
the needle is about pentration and force, and the card says we resist to control where it might be better to let go , assert yourself living what it evokes.

I am not quite sure to get the meaning - but here's an idea, I think I have an unconscious desire to control the time and love of my friends, perhaps I'd want them to always be there when I think I need them? I do have a "mirror" of this in my life, there's a woman who makes me feel like she's doing that kind of thing to me. Probably she's not doing it, but as I get the feeling, it might be a mirror of my own behaviour…

to sum it all up, people have been forcing you to do things you do not like, they think it is for the better for you , and are willing to see you suffer for it.
you can no longer walk the middle road but instead seek to include aggression where it is needed and to yeild for now at other times(but i sense to make a comeback afterwards).

Well, my limits have been hard pushed lately and I have actually been forced to use aggression or other means (lies to protect myself) to be able to stay "alive". I feel like I've lost some of my integrity though, meaning I don't want to be that way, but could not see any other way to preserve my being!

(it also says contracting against pain hurts yourself while releasing it can hurt others )

This is exactly mine conflict - me or others, and mostly it's me that hurts…

you subsconsicously have been the martyr and now it is time to release all the pain a martyr has, to enjoy the work well done and to move past that martyership into the hereo or another archtype

Yes, I think that's it - I have taken a decision in that relation too, but it would lead to pages and pages of details to explain. I will no longer be the martyr, and I have put my conscience on my behaviour in that respect: each time I detect martyr-like reactions from me, I counteract. Not in a rebellious manner, just consciously.

you have been betrayed by your freinds good simone, the blue grown means you do in fact feel they have sacfrice your friendship for their own means,
but on the deeper level it means that you are about to realzie higher wisdoms and hence the releasing necessary to see the wisdom.

I do feel like I have betrayed them, though, and if I am able to rectify (see above: lies), I will be able to regain my integrity and highr wisdoms

Very interesting, your dream oracles and interpretations of them, Holmes! You have made me think anew about what has happened and gain new insights, which cannot be a bad thing!

Lots of light and love to you
Simone